Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Littleweasel01
    Original poster 43 posts

since the yule festival started even though i accept both of reda's contracts it only shows one of the quests to do in the quests tab other than the yule quests that is?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HeathenShip6935
    8 posts

@littleweasel01 I may have a similar issue - accept 2 quests, 2 quests show, but when you complete the first one, the other quest just...disappears.

• Salfoxx
    9 posts

I have the same issue but only for yesterday, the day before I had no issue with two daily done, please UBI, correct the issue and give us back the opals lost

• Beetlebum8
    9 posts

I'm having the same issue for the past two days. I accept all open quests from Reda, and one of the daily quests disappears. I will try to remember to only accept one quest tomorrow to see if the second one can be picked up after the first one is finished.

• Beetlebum8
    9 posts

I just loaded a save that I created after I completed the first daily contract, and now the missing contract has reappeared. This might be a workaround to others having this issue (either that, or Ubisoft has been working on the bug.)

• Littleweasel01
    Original poster 43 posts

@heathenship6935 i found that if i accept both at the same time it will only give me one, but if you accept 1 then back out out and talk to him again and accept the other one both will stay in your quests log.
    so basically you have to accept one at a time which was not like that before the last update

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics