Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • BlitzSparkz
    Original poster 12 posts

Hello, My assassin creed Valhalla doesn't seem to be syncing with Ubisoft connect. Thus some challenges are not unlocking. Stats are all incorrect either. This happened for a week now and I haven't seen anyone else with this problem either so might just be me?
    Tried messaging support but no reply. Unable to contact support because they removed it and live chat is not working either so I resorted to posting here. Is anyone else having this problem too?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• BlitzSparkz
    Original poster 12 posts

Mine is on the original Xbox One.

• Pats4life80
    2 posts

@blitzsparkz I’m frustratingly going through the same thing, and am getting no help via support. My stats and challenges stopped updating about a week ago. I’ve tried unlinking and relinking. Deleting the Ubisoft connect app, nothing is working. I can’t understand why, my internet connection is fine. The crazy part is, it’s registering the last time I play just fine.

• BlitzSparkz
    Original poster 12 posts

@pats4life80
    Mine also only record last played time. I heard this issue is also affecting PC, but I haven't heard anything about it on Xbox, so I'm glad I'm not the only one. I think Ubisoft know about this issue just that I'm unsure if they only know the PC version or Xbox as well.

• MadGlover
    4 posts

@blitzsparkz did you ever have this resolve

I'm on ps4 got the game for Christmas so I'm yet to have a single challenge track

• Pats4life80
    2 posts

@madglover Mine is still not tracking. It’s been a month. All I’m being told is they are looking into it. Meanwhile I’m missing out on the new weekly challenges as well now

• BlitzSparkz
    Original poster 12 posts

@madglover Sorry for the late reply. No mine is still not synced even with the new patch by both Valhalla and Ubi connect even though both addresses the achievements in their notes but nothing is working and I'm going to miss the time-challenges as well.

• CrouchyLP
    13 posts

According to Ubiconnect on Twitter:

Hello, we're continuing to investigate problems with challenges and stats in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, but have nothing further to share right now.

So I guess we wait. 😞

• Bacheh_Mosbat
    9 posts

Yeah we've missed 4 weeks of weekly challenges and more weeks to come, yikes.

• Ruan642
    5 posts

My Ubisoft Connect still does not sync with the game, been trying to do all the time limited challenges and yet nothing works. Even the normal challenges are not working, my Eivor fully tattooed and I tried unselecting all the tattoos and reselecting them and yet still nothing. This is really getting frustrating and annoying.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics