Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LM0101998
    Original poster 14 posts

So, after a month of not touching the game, after my first playthrough, I decided to go back to it.

Got the holiday gift, the outfit nobody had at launch because of Twitch and somehow I still do not have it !
    I checked everything, it clearly states in game and in connect that I own it but its not in my inventory nor did I get a notification about it.

Where is it ???

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 161 posts

Hi there.

If that's still missing for you in game can I ask you to send us screenshots of your inventory and the owned screen in the store showing that it should be present? Thanks!

Official Response
  • LM0101998
    Original poster 14 posts
  • Wing_X_Custom
    1 posts

@ubi-orion I'm literally having the same issue, only I paid 100 Ubisoft Credits for it on Ubisoft Connect and it's still not showing up. 😑

• Deaddwin
    34 posts

Yeah @Ubi-Orion I'm having the exact same issue also. Just paid 100 credits for the Bayek outfit and even after I turned off my xbox and turned it back on, it's still not in my inventory anywhere

• Deaddwin
    34 posts

@Ubi-Orion it's absolutely nowhere to be found undefined

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics