Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• vVJugabetesVv
    Original poster 4 posts

Hello! Yesterday on December 19th I used the code that gave me all of the free content for the week. I was wondering if I would have to wait the full 7 days as stated. I currently only care about the Bayek outfit and would love to use it ASAP but I wanna know how long I will probably have to wait

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• JCar4327
    658 posts

@vvjugabetesvv Mine popped in around 24 hours.

Edit: It comes has a bronze level piece of gear and can't be upgraded. Just so you know.

• vVJugabetesVv
    Original poster 4 posts

@jcar4327 i still haven't received it, was it suppose to unlock in the ubisoft connect app? Should I consult them about it?

• JCar4327
    658 posts

@vvjugabetesvv Mine showed up in game when I signed in. It did unlock in the UbiConnect app. Have you quit the game and then logged back in?

• vVJugabetesVv
    Original poster 4 posts

@jcar4327 let me hop on and check. Also are you on PC? I am on xbox. Idk if that creates any problems or not?

• JCar4327
    658 posts

@vvjugabetesvv I;m on Xbox as well

• JCar4327
    658 posts

You should get an email saying your rewards are available. It will go to the email that you log in to Ubi with.

• vVJugabetesVv
    Original poster 4 posts

@jcar4327 yeah just logged in and not there, also haven't received the email. I mean it did say 7 days so I guess I just gotta wait a bit longer. Appreciate the help

• JCar4327
    658 posts

@vvjugabetesvv sure. it will show up soon

Suggested Topics