ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TexasGutierrez
    Original poster 2 posts

So I started the War Weary quest, and I was not able to complete it because a bug causing an NPC to die prevents me from completing. I fast traveled out of Quatford, and completed other quests thinking that would at least restart the quest, but to no avail. I am now unable to fast travel, I cannot re-enter Quatford to complete the quest, due to what seems to be an invisible wall blocking my way. I cannot restart as I have 60+ hours of gameplay and I don’t want to lose my progress. Also, I enter villages, but they are unpopulated by NPCs. Not sure if this is related, but given that I cannot even finish War Weary, I would not be surprised if that is the case that it is all tied to this. Not sure how to fix this bug. I don’t have any instances that I can load back to that won’t delete 40 hours or more of progress. 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Betorak94
    23 posts

This is really sad and I’m furious. Want my money back and you can place this game in a trash. All the respect for the others AC, this one blew it all. 2 months with the bug. Can’t progress. Can’t play and don’t even want to play it anymore. Ridiculous how this should and must be a priority and no one takes care of it. War weary. Bug. Can’t progress. Can’t fast travel

• Betorak94
    23 posts

This is really sad and I’m furious. Want my money back and you can place this game in a trash. All the respect for the others AC, this one blew it all. 2 months with the bug. Can’t progress. Can’t play and don’t want even more to play it. Ridiculous how this should and must be a priority and no one takes care of it.

• Betorak94
    23 posts

Can’t go back in the mission area. Wish I could post a video here. Lame. Sad. SUPPORT IS TRASH. 1 MONTH NOT BEEING ABLE TO PLAY

• soulja.blankz
    1 posts

/wrists lady parts 👠

• Betorak94
    23 posts

@soulja-blankz sorry mate?

• Jaysoniuss
    2 posts

@betorak94 I am in agreement with you. This whole entire release has been pathetic. Such a let down. I knew ubisoft's support was next to null from dealing with issues with origins and odyssey, but this game is, to put it simply, NOT COMPLETE. I paid in full for a botched product. I, too, demand a refund. I'm serious. I can't get my time back. Give me my hard earned money.
    Unacceptable. Absolutely ZERO regard for customers across the board on these forums and through Ubisoft's lack of action.

• Betorak94
    23 posts

@texasgutierrez same here. Game’s trash as the support. Wish I had a full refund. Spent 100euros for nothing. Can’t progress

• TerrificEVH
    2 posts

Unable to interact with bishop in the church. Can not complete quest

Suggested Topics