ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2211 posts

@peteyaux Thanks for also confirming it worked out for you. Glad you managed to get through it thanks to @patrickbugnon's suggestion 🙂

Official Response
  • RenonsHeaven
    7 posts

Insane that we have players fixing and finding workarounds to bugs before devs but okay..

Thanks for the help brother @patrickbugnon

• qianyichang321
    3 posts

the cow in Asgard world event still can't move in 1.3.1
    i suppose if it is possible to fully reset the uncomplicated world event every time i went to Asgard\

• Gingko_0
    4 posts

@Cops360 Awesome! Worked for me as well.

• patrickbugnon
    10 posts

@qianyichang321 Please check the workaround that will help you solve this within a couple of minutes (hoping it still works in 1.3.1 🙂 ).
    See post below from

• Cops360 on Sep 5, 2021, 11:26 AM
    • patrickbugnon Sep 3, 2021, 5:48 PM
  • patrickbugnon
    10 posts

@qianyichang321 I confirm that this workaround stills work on Xbox Serie X with patch 1.3.1. Hopefully on the other platforms as well.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5609 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your updates with us, and for confirming that the workaround shared by @patrickbugnon has helped to resolve the issue for you in your own game. I can assure you all that we've shared this information with the development team for use in the ongoing investigation.

@qianyichang321 - Have you been able to try the workaround shared within this thread? @Cops360 has provided a video within this thread as well, showing how you can move the shelf once the framerate has been capped.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • qianyichang321
    3 posts

@patrickbugnon Thanks Very Much, It's Worked

and a little different from the video
    when the rock is on the wood,i need to pull back the rock( the ivor's back ,not the Rock's right), and then pull left
    and then i can pull cross the wood.

• qianyichang321
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks Very Much, It's Worked

and a little different from the video
    when the rock is on the wood,i need to pull back the rock( the ivor's back ,not the Rock's right), and then pull left
    and then i can pull cross the wood.

• Link_FTW
    4 posts

Wow I cannot believe this workaround worked! After months of waiting, @patrickbugnon 's trick got me my trophy. Thanks Ubisoft for literally nothing and allowing the players to find workaround for your petty bugs.

• lutontownfc1986
    2 posts

Can anyone help me I am stuck in Asgard on the cow mystery the rock is stuck and I can’t free it help please

• lutontownfc1986
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I'm glad to hear that @patrickbugnon's workaround has helped you to complete this world event, @qianyichang321 and @Link_FTW! 😄 Thank you for sharing your updates within this thread. Thank you for also taking the time to share your feedback with us, @Link_FTW. We will pass this along to the dedicated teams.

Have you been able to try the workaround shared by @patrickbugnon, @lutontownfc1986? You can find their steps earlier in this thread. @Cops360 has also shared a video showing how they were able to complete the world event. Could you give this workaround a try to see if that resolves the issue for you?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • ringhio1942019
    4 posts

Ubisoft you will be able to fix this by 2080 ????? disaster...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @ringhio1942019,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble in "Milk of Humankind." Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation with us within this thread.

We don't yet have any updates to share regarding the investigation into this side quest from the development team. As soon as we have any new information available, we will post within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will be posted within patch notes shared within the News & Announcements forum.

In the meantime, we would suggest that you try the workaround that has been shared within this thread, as this has been successful for a number of players and has allowed them to complete the world event.

• If you play on PC, please can you cap your framerate to 30 FPS.
    • If you play on PlayStation / Xbox, please can you switch to "Quality Mode," as this will cap your FPS.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • Sevianz
    5 posts

Thanks, @patrickbugnon @Cops360 it worked!

Differently, I pulled the rock back along the large plank when it was 'floating' and I think that the small plank underneath pushed the rock further up and over on the obstacles, idk, it worked nonetheless: https://imgur.com/a/OTOxz58

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm glad to hear that you've been able to progress in "Milk of Humankind," @Sevianz! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! 😄

Official Response
  • Barton6435
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Doesnt seem to work on PS5 this is so soul destroying, i wanna play the DLC's but i refuse until i can get past this part

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 598 posts

Hello @Barton6435 and Welcome to Discussions!

Sorry to hear the provided workaround did not work for you. Have you tried changing the graphics mode to 30fps?
    As of now, we don't have any updates from the development team.  Thank you for your understanding while the team continue to look into this! 

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Official Response
  • Barton6435
    4 posts

@ubi-oxavo Yep ive tried it, to be honest ive just given up on the game. HAd it since release and theres no point playing it any further this issue has been known about for ages.

Suggested Topics