ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Brenno1979
    1 posts

I have just been reading all the questions that have been posted about this ridiculously simple world event about freeing the cowl, and I noticed that everyone was reporting an issue about moving the stone! I have had no problems with moving the stone but I have also noticed that most of the reported questions regarding this issue where from last year so I don't know, maybe that glitch has been updated and fixed!
    I am having a completely different problem and as I was saying its driving me crazy because out of all the world events that are so much bigger and more involved and seem to have no glitches and work fine how can such a simple and basic world event be so frustrating because I cannot just finish this and move on! I have been stuck in Asgard now for so long just trying to complete this damn boring world event! The problem I am having which a no matter what I do and how many times I have reloaded it to an earlier stage and trying again and again and again so I can just complete everything in Asgard an move on to an actually fun part of the game is I can easily break down the wooden fences and easily move the big stone the problem I have is the stupid cowl will not leave the first area that it was originally stuck in, it just keeps walking around in circles and no matter what I do or try there is no way ypu can influence the cowls movement patterns! the whole way out is all opened up but the stupid cowl just wont leave the first section where you break the first wooden fence or barricade!
    If anyone else is or has experienced the same issue as me could someone PLEASE tell me how to get this stupid cowl to just walk out through the passage I have cleared for it please?
    I love Assassin's Creed, I have bought and completed every single version from the original first Assassin's Creed upto AC Valhalla! Im actually not really a gamer except when it comes to the AC games, they are actually the only games I own and play! And out of all the most simple, basic and boring world events to be frustrating me sooooo much, I just cannot understand why I am having this issue!
    Could someone please give me some advice if they have experienced the same problem that I am having?
    Thank you

• ringhio1942019
    4 posts

Ubisoft just tell us that you will never fix this because you don't care about the players

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2814 posts

Hey there guys,

Sorry for our delay!

I'm sorry to hear the workaround isn't doing the trick for you all.

At the moment, we don't have any further information from the development team to share, however this investigation is still currently open and ongoing.

We apologise for the lack of updates, but can only share what's available to us at the time.

When we do have more information available or updates on the investigation, we will keep you all in the loop here.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding!

Official Response
  • armedpunker1911
    1 posts

It's now 2 years later and they still have not fixed the milk for humankind world event, despite the new Ragnorok dlc which they fixed a bunch of world event bugs, they ignored this one

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there @armedpunker1911! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing "Milk of Humankind." I'd like to assure you that the dedicated teams are aware of issues with this world event, and are investigating this further.

We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. If you haven't already, I'd recommend trying the workarounds that have been shared within this thread, as this has helped several players to complete the world event.

• If you play on PC, please can you cap your framerate to 30 FPS.
    • If you play on PlayStation / Xbox, please can you switch to "Quality Mode," as this will cap your FPS.

As soon as we have any updates to share from the investigation, they will be posted within this thread and via patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Barton6435
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis @armedpunker1911 dont expect it tp be fixed its taken them 2 years so far. ive literally stopped playing because its pointless playing any further. Last AC i will buy which is a shame because ive played them all

• Ubi-Borealis

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with "Milk of Humankind," @Barton6435. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the investigation into this World Event.

Please be assured that the dedicated teams are still looking into this issue with "Milk of Humankind." We don't have any updates to share from the investigation, including any news of an ETA for a resolution. The Player Support team are checking in with the investigation regularly. As soon as we have any new details to share with you all, they will be posted within this thread.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Skauron
    18 posts

May aswell add me to this list of people who are trying to get this cow to realise it had freedom HOURS ago. This cow just won't Moooooooooooooooooooove 🙂

• Skauron
    18 posts

Wow, honestly i gave up, got on the reindeer mount and started to head towards the shard thing on the small island southwest of it.. before i reached near the shore, the Milk of humankind event flashed up as having been completed on my screen. Thank goodness for that!!! My guess is the cow wouldn't moooooooove while i was there,. Ok so i used the same joke twice, if i can't milk it here, where can I? 😄

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Skauron!

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and for providing us with an update to let us know that you've been able to successfully complete "Milk of Humankind." I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you! 😄 Also, I do appreciate your a-moo-sing puns 😜 🐮

I'd also like to provide you all with an update from the investigation into this world event. The dedicated teams have notified us that a fix for this issue will be deployed in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released for the game. Once we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Kvezali
    1 posts

04.01.2022 -> The problem is relevant, can you please delete this quest from the game? So that I never remember it...

p.s. waiting for an update

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hi @kvezali apologies for the late response.

I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with the world event 'Milk of Humankind'.

It is not possible for the world event to be deleted from the game, however there is a fix for this issue coming in a future update as mentioned previously by Ubi-Borealis.

Once we have more information to share, it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3985 posts

Hello everyone, 

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have contacted us and have confirmed this issue should be resolved with the release of Title Update 1.5.1.

You can read the full patch notes here.

The patch was deployed today at 12 pm UTC/GMT, 1 pm CET, 7 am EST, 4 am PST, and 11 pm AEDT. If you are still experiencing this issue after installing the new update then please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread so we can notify the development team.

When sharing a new report, please can you provide us with the a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the main menu screen before loading your save.
    • That you are unable to progress in the world event "Milk of Humankind"

Additionally, please ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud. This support article can help you to do this.

We can then use these reports to reopen the investigation should the issue persist following the 1.5.1 update.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

As we haven't had any further reports of issues persisting with "Milk of Humankind" since the release of TU 1.5.1, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any trouble with this world event, please don't hesitate to create a new thread and our team will look into this further. When creating a new thread, please ensure that you include a video of the issue you're encountering with "Milk of Humankind," as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics