Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• falknferno10
    1 posts

The cow in trollton does not follow the path to complete the quest. It is a dumb animal running over the walls and does not pass through any of the broken gates that i keep trying to have it pass through.

• Murd4D3athKillA
    1 posts

The mission "Milk of Human Kindness" is bugged. Stone wall can't be moved/is stuck, so cow can't be set free.

• born2destroy5
    1 posts

Same issue for me on PS5. I have also managed to get the cow unstuck from it's place by using the "Exit Simulation" then rejoining and the cow seems to dislodge, however it soons walks to a different position. I've managed to get it stuck in a few places now.

Very frustrating, last thing I need for the platinum after 140 Hours

• KadelJR
    1 posts

I'm also having this issue but somehow I don't see this being flagged in Ubisoft's list of known issues..
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-8

• Shaggyolive24
    4 posts

The milk of humankind mission seems to be bugged for me. I have moved the moveable object but the cow is now stuck beside it and doesn’t move. I have destroyed all barriers and it still won’t move. This is the only thing I have left to do to get the platinum trophy. Please help 😩😩

• Shaggyolive24
    4 posts

The milk of humankind mission seems to be bugged for me. I have moved the moveable object but the cow is now stuck beside it and doesn’t move. I have destroyed all barriers and it still won’t move. This is the only thing I have left to do to get the platinum trophy. Please help 😩😩

• HelenSBlake
    21 posts

Another update has released, fixing tons of bugs and glitches. But I checked the patch notes and still no fix for the Asgard quest "Milk of humankind". I've checked time and time again the "known bugs" forum page and you never added that issue there. When will it get fixed? Someone from Ubisoft said they were looking into it but it's clearly not being addressed. I'm a bit tired of the lack of response because I can't complete all quests in Asgard. I know it sounds silly, but it's a serious bug and I can't finish said quest and it gives me OCD to see a single quest there.

• Brandoink3
    3 posts

@UbiKobold well there has been a new patch as of today and the cow is still forever stuck in place when will there be a change for this mystery mission cant be left like this.

• ChrisBertegani
    4 posts

Still bugged after title update 1.1.1

• samcro-_-
    7 posts

Came back from work, installed the patch and went to hopefully complete that quest. Ofcourse it is not fixed 😞 I just don't understand why they would not reset the quest for people who haven't complete it yet.

• samcro-_-
    7 posts

As title says. Hard to believe incompetence as i have seen posts from november posting that bug.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@helensblake Hello there. I apologize for the frustration you've encountered regarding this issue, as well as searching it. Please rest assured that our team is aware of this issue, and the dev team is also actively looking into a solution. At this time, we don't have any new updates regarding the investigation, however when available, all updates will be posted to the game's official forums, as well as our public channels such as twitter.

Official Response
  • GeL435
    2 posts

@ubiwan Hope so, man. Been waiting since November to obtain my platinum trophy. This quest is all i need. Thank you for responding at least. Lol

• slanitis
    6 posts

Hello,

This bug had been reported countless times online, and there has been no fix in the most recent patch - I don't really understand how this has not been addressed, I assume its an easy fix.

The cow in asgard gets stuck, and the rock you are meant to move to pave the way for the cow to move also gets stuck, so the cow bugs. This needs to be addressed, I am a big fan of AC, and your game is one of the best, but these bug issues are getting to be a real problem. Even worse, they aren't addressed.

Please fix, or provide the community some form of update, or acknowledgment of the issue at a minimum.

Thanks

• slanitis
    6 posts

@slanitis Milk of humankind *

• k_goat_fj
    4 posts

comeon guys...when can we expect a fix

• Panos_souls
    1 posts

Please update I can not transport the stone and the cow is stuck. I only have this mystery for Platinum.

• ANIM3xLOVER
    3 posts

Apparently, this has been a glitch since the very beginning of the game, while in Asgard if you enjoy adventuring everyone first and completing all side quests before continuing the main story. There is a mystery quest involving a cow, which you simply have to set free easy right? Nope wrong, if you go there before you unlock the ability to complete the mystery quests and move the rock by the time you come back finally able to set the cow free the rock is or gets stuck on the wall and you can't move it enough because some planks are blocking its way out. So, since then I've tried doing everything I could to get that rock to budge but nothing is happening. Please Ubisoft fix this!!

• ANIM3xLOVER
    3 posts

@nikkthesaint Yes same! I just posted on the forum about this and I'm surprised they haven't fixed it since you posted it! it's the last thing I need to do in Asgard as well

• Khaledshafic
    4 posts

I was finishing the mysteries in Asgard region and i was playing a mystery where a cow should follow eivor, the mystery is bugged/glitched where the cow dont follow eivor, but freeze, it has been 2 major updates now and this mystery bug was not resolved, can we get an update from ubisoft that they are aware and this will be addressed in the next patch???!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics