Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Real_Shingo
    2 posts

Having the same issue. It's infuriating to say the least.

• Real_Shingo
    2 posts

Same issue. Finished everything in Asgard except this.

• NuggleTheKelpie
    2 posts

@floodedmantis Just ran into the same thing though I was able to get the cow out of the initial pin it's trapped in. I'm about ready to reinstall the game and see if it fixes or resets it

• NuggleTheKelpie
    2 posts

@nugglethekelpie No surprise reinstalling changed nothing

• Inkfanatic
    3 posts

@xmrmiknastyx seems it is a very buggy quest....wish we could reset it somehow...to bad cant kill the cow

• davdog0018
    2 posts
  • Crimsfyrill
    2 posts

Having the same issue, i moved the rock before meeting the cow and the rock got stuck to the planks and won't move to east anymore. Cannot proceed with the quest as, i'm guessing, the rock cannot trigger the "event trigger" for the cow to know that the road is cleared.

undefined

• DonutActualTTV
    4 posts

SAME FREAKING THING! Hope they will address this soon. This happened to me because I saw the world event, and went to do it before I did some missions, if you're going to mission lock events they shouldn't show up. Lot's of other bugs has came from me apparently exploring too much.

• FloodedMantis
    3 posts

I have still not been able to find a fix for this however I tried a few things and looked up several videos on how people have completed it and it looks like it depends on which way you push the movable stone. When I stared the mystery I broke the 2 largest gates first then pushed the stone inward towards where the cow pen is. this seems to be what broke the game. all of the videos I have seen of it being completed people have first jumped into the cow pen. broke the first small gate, pushed the stone outward from where the cow spawns then going and breaking the other two gates. Let me know if it was different for any of u guys.

ps. my cow is not stuck in the first room, he is actually stuck in the second room right next to the movable stone.
    also there are some small planks of wood on the ground next to the stone prevent it from moving at all. it is completely stuck so their is no way I can push it out to try to fix the problem

• FloodedMantis
    3 posts

@davdog0018 Thanks for the picture. I actually pushed the stone the other way and it got stuck, is your stone still movable or is it stuck as well?

• NikkTheSaint
    4 posts

Hey, I have an issue with this mystery in Asgard , the cow just won't move ,not sure what to do ,tried to go back to England, save ,quit ,go back to Asgard and nothing, I can't move the stone by her side either - captured some of footage of the glitch here :

About the Fishmonger ,my brother has the issue ,he defeated him but it won't let him "confirm kill" and the Fishmonger just sits there in his defeated position ,and one of his armor pieces duplicated itself : https://imgur.com/a/w6oc9Ku

Please fix your game 🙏

• ugobananas
    13 posts

I'm having the exact same issue as everyone else here, and can't move the rock anymore. Cow just stands in place. I've completed everything else. Left Asgard and returned later. Nothing works.

• Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

Been trying to complete this side mission for a while now, at first the cow just ran into the ocean, re synching at any fast travel point resets the cow so that part was tedious af to redo over and over.
    But my problem now is the fact that the sliding stone you're supposed to move out of the way, has bugged and is now stuck inside the wall on the right hand side and won't budge.. re synching also doesn't solve this issue.

• Sup3rClark
    9 posts

@aerial_arts
    Hello same issue for me : the moving stone is stuck inside "the cow area", and the cow is stuck near it and can't move.
    When I reload or teleport somewhere else and come back, everything is at the same place.
    I'm on Xbox SX.

• Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

@sup3rclark Yeah! i've pretty much tried everything at this point and the can't reset the stone at all.

• Sup3rClark
    9 posts

@aerial_arts
    I have watched videos of people who successfully did it, they actually pushed the stone outside the area, whereas I have pulled the stone inside 🙄
    I don't know if it's part of the problem...

• Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

@sup3rclark my stone is stuck with a small part of it inside the wall and no matter what side i try to move it from it won't budge..

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey all! Sorry to hear this is happening. While I can definitely get a vivid picture of the issue in my head, it'd be fantastic if we can get a clip of the issue occurring to forward to the team. If possible, grab a clip of this so we can take a closer look!

Official Response
  • Aerial_Arts
    29 posts

@ubiwan I'll grab one and send it over

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@aerial_arts Perfect! I greatly appreciate your proactivity here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics