Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Hi all,
    This is currently being investigated in order to get resolved.

Official Response
  • SteveCross95
    6 posts

@ubi-ginge
    Having the same problem the cow wont move at all...
    Someone uploaded a video explaining the problem we have all of us.

Forward this video to the developers so they can fix it.
    This might be the quest with most problems 2 months have passed and this havent been fixed...

• Gonzo8463
    6 posts

This issue defiantly happens when the Boulder stack is moved to the right (back towards the cow) rather than the intended left (away from the cow out into the next section)

still no hot fix for this or any viable work around.

the stack wont move using the “move” prompt . tho it can be nudge slightly back to the right by hurling a dead body at it 😂 .

know few people with this issue and they all moved the block right (like the picture in this thread)

is this glitch well known to Ubisoft ?

• Khaledshafic
    4 posts

@ubi-ginge Thank you so much for your reply and confirmation

• dtillett89
    3 posts

I have an issue with this mystery in Asgard. The movable rock is stuck in the wall and the cow simply will not move. The cow is frozen next to the rock. I have tried reloading the game and returning back several times but all that happens is the the wooden gates respawn, but the cow remains in the 2nd area. It sometimes walks around in this area when you first enter the area but after a few seconds it freezes again. It’s made it impossible to complete this mystery!

• guest-VrgmHzOj
    5 posts

Is anyone suffering with this? Is there a fix for it? It’s my last mystery I need for platinum

• guest-VrgmHzOj
    5 posts

Rock stuck and cow not moving

• guest-VrgmHzOj
    5 posts

Same here, rock stuck and cow not moving

• ElMadre1
    84 posts

Yes, I've been searching in vain for a solution to this, as well. There are multiple threads about it going all the way back to November, but no solution and no acknowledgment in the Ubisoft logs that they are aware and working on it. Kind of crazy. It seems like it should be pretty easy to fix.

• guest-VrgmHzOj
    5 posts

@elmadre1 crazy man, it’s messing with my head it’s all I need for platinum

• dlmthree
    77 posts

@guest-vrgmhzoj What is the issue? She's not following you out? Make sure you destroy the barrier entirely.

• guest-VrgmHzOj
    5 posts

@dlmthree destroyed all barriers completely, rock is stuck and won’t move to try it in a different spot. There’s plenty of room for the cow to come through but she’s staying put

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@guest-vrgmhzoj I had this bug too. As far as I can remember, you were supposed to push the rock in the other direction. Stupid, but it's a bug, not a feature. I restored an earlier save from before I pushed the rock and then was able to complete this quest. At the time, there was no other solution, but maybe there is now.

• ElMadre1
    84 posts

@hroozenbeek There isn't. One person claimed that you could kill a civilian in Asgard, haul them all the way to the rock and throw the body at the rock to move it. However, I believe that was a troll, since I don't think you can get a dead body to stay long enough to make it there. I've tried a boat, a reindeer and running---the dead body disappears before you can get near.

Ubisoft needs to fix this.

• hroozenbeek
    1024 posts

@elmadre1 That's unfortunate. 😞 And yes, Ubisoft should fix this.

• Netspook
    261 posts
    Yes, I've been searching in vain for a solution to this, as well. There are multiple threads about it going all the way back to November, but no solution and no acknowledgment in the Ubisoft logs that they are aware and working on it. Kind of crazy. It seems like it should be pretty easy to fix.

Maybe not in the logs, but they are aware of it. They've commented on it several times in at least one thread. A couple of examples:

Ubi-Swaggins said this Nov 28th.:
    "It has been passed up to the dev team and they are looking into it further."

And said Dec. 20th.:
    "This issue is under active investigation and I have passed your reports on to the development team for you, please keep those coming in and if we require any more info from you we'll let you know."

There are several more comments on it from Ubi, last is from UbiKobold Jan 5th.

Thread where these posts are:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/90048/unable-to-progress-with-milk-of-humankind-post-here/1

You really should use that thread for this, as Ubi prefers to have the reports collected in one place.

• dtillett89
    3 posts

This is happening to me also! The cow won’t move past the second area with the rock stuck in the wall. Tried fast travelling elsewhere but doesn’t help as the cow will move for about 15 seconds then freeze again. Went elsewhere and done another 4 regions before going back and still the same. Really annoying as it’s the only thing I have left to complete in Asgard. Hopefully this gets patched!

• ElMadre1
    84 posts

@netspook I'll post in one place when they show that the one place actually gets results. Until then, I'm going to promote every thread I see on this topic.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@elmadre1
    That won't help since most of these threads are in the wrong section. Check around a little, and you'll immediately understand that Ubi rarely comments in threads that are not made in the support section.

• ChrisBertegani
    4 posts

Why is this still unacknowledged in the Mega Thread? So many players with the same annoying bug.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics