Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AlphaGoose46219
    157 posts

@jessicahelen If you read those posts you will see many people with the same problem have tried about everything to solve it without result.
    We can only hope for fixes, the list is enormous big with issue's dated back till November (release!!) and seems to grow only!

• KajiDragon
    1 posts

I have also come across a problem with this quest, the rock we are suppose to move is stuck on the wall blocking the cow’s way out.

• GeL435
    2 posts

Got the rock you have to move stuck behind the plank on the floor next to where the cow stands after breaking the wooden barrier. Theres space for the cow to progress, but she just won't budge. Pulling the rock to far breaks the quest. Been waiting for this to fix since launch, last quest for platinum. Hope it gets fixed soon. 😞

• AbandonedCart
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Four months and all you have is that "the developers can reproduce the issue"?

Paying release prices for betas belongs on Kickstarter, not on shelves.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports of "Milk of Humankind" within this thread, as well as sharing your suggestions and feedback. Currently, we have no new information to share from the investigation. The development team is still taking a closer look at this issue. I've passed along the reports that have been shared here, alongside any videos, so these can be used in the investigation.

Once we have any new information to share, it will be posted within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum, so please keep an eye out in these locations.

@Kaziko27 - Thanks for sharing a video! I've included this in your report to the development team.

@saydlin - Welcome to the forums 🙂 Though this sounds slightly different to the issue being investigated within this thread, thanks for taking the time to share you own experience with "Milk of Humankind." I've not heard many reports of Audumbla escaping the pen, so this could be useful to know for additional investigation. I'm glad you've been able to complete this mystery successfully. Thanks for sharing your method in the thread!

@AbandonedCart - Hey there! As a member of the player support team, I'm only able to share the information that the development team has shared with us from the investigation. At this moment in time, we don't have any further updates to share from the investigation. Once we have any news, we will share it within the forums. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by this.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • AbandonedCart
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis I'm not faulting you, but the other half of speaking for the developers is being the one to pass messages along.

• rafax111
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis I don't mean to sound repetitive, so I'll just cut to the chase: when will the bug is "Milk of Humankind" be fixed? When is the patch expected to be distributed?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@abandonedcart Of course! We will always be happy to share information that's provided by the players to the developers.

@rafax111 I'm sorry to say that this information is not known, since no solutions have been found yet regarding a fix to this World Event. As soon as we have this information, we will share it with everyone here.

Official Response
  • FencerJEC
    6 posts

Let's hope that the upcoming patch/release on Friday fixes the issue.... 😉

• FencerJEC
    6 posts
    Let's hope that the upcoming patch/release on Friday fixes the issue.... 😉

Sorry, next Friday (3/19). See Ubisoft's Twitter feed.

• ElMadre1
    81 posts

Well, I finally got a PS5, installed the PS5 version of the game, went back to the cow in the blind hope that the change of platform may have fixed the glitch....but no. Still stuck.

• ElMadre1
    81 posts

@fencerjec It's not in the patch notes. Sigh.

• edocat88888
    7 posts

It's not in the patch notes... 😢

• Kool1Kat2
    1 posts

I’m playing on a PS5 and I can’t complete the Asgard mystery ”Milk of Humankind”.
    I moved the rock all the way to the right, near the rubble, before first interacting with the cow and breaking the first wood barrier. Now the cow is stuck in the second area. The movable rock is glowing blue and stuck against the rubble.
    I haven’t been able to do anything to fix it

• edocat88888
    7 posts

After patch... still not fixed! C’mon Ubisoft please ;(

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

ubisoft hasn’t fixed the game breaking bugs in the Big Finish/ Defeat the builder, or A Brewing Storm quests yet either that have been reported since November. At least these issues are hitting the news:
    https://washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/03/16/ac-valhalla-bug

iI wouldn’t hold my breath for any fixes at this point unless we make a lot more noise.

• FencerJEC
    6 posts

Unfortunately, it is not fixed.... For Ubisoft, no Season Pass $ until this bug is fixed... I read the Washington Post commentary, and was tempted to reply with our issue. The point made was that you couldn't even finish the core story, which it isn't our case. Nevertheless, players feel that they did not completed the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2812 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for updating this thread with your experiences and feedback with "Milk of Humankind." As mentioned by @UbiExcellent earlier in the thread, the development team are still investigating this mystery further. We currently have no new information to share with you all from the investigation. Once we receive any updates regarding "Milk of Humankind," we will reach out to you all within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 🙂

Official Response
  • uome5dollas
    3 posts

So I just watched a YouTube video of a fix and I promise it worked for me. I'm not here to troll anyone just trying to share the knowledge because this glitch drove me crazy. Make sure you have the skill equipped that enables you to automatically carry a body after an assassination. Now go and assassinate one of the enemies in the area and carry the body to the dreaded stuck stone. Stand on the wall
    that the stone is stuck to and toss the body at it. If you see the stone move slightly then you should be able to move it from there. Again im not here to troll , I know some of you may be skeptical but I it worked first try for me.

• uome5dollas
    3 posts

I forgot to mention make sure you're standing on the wall directly behind the stone when you throw the body at it.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics