Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ElMadre1
    87 posts

@fencerjec It's not in the patch notes. Sigh.

• edocat88888
    7 posts

It's not in the patch notes... 😢

• Kool1Kat2
    1 posts

I’m playing on a PS5 and I can’t complete the Asgard mystery ”Milk of Humankind”.
    I moved the rock all the way to the right, near the rubble, before first interacting with the cow and breaking the first wood barrier. Now the cow is stuck in the second area. The movable rock is glowing blue and stuck against the rubble.
    I haven’t been able to do anything to fix it

• edocat88888
    7 posts

After patch... still not fixed! C’mon Ubisoft please ;(

• Gr8ful_Deed
    21 posts

ubisoft hasn’t fixed the game breaking bugs in the Big Finish/ Defeat the builder, or A Brewing Storm quests yet either that have been reported since November. At least these issues are hitting the news:
    https://washingtonpost.com/video-games/2021/03/16/ac-valhalla-bug

iI wouldn’t hold my breath for any fixes at this point unless we make a lot more noise.

• FencerJEC
    6 posts

Unfortunately, it is not fixed.... For Ubisoft, no Season Pass $ until this bug is fixed... I read the Washington Post commentary, and was tempted to reply with our issue. The point made was that you couldn't even finish the core story, which it isn't our case. Nevertheless, players feel that they did not completed the game.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for updating this thread with your experiences and feedback with "Milk of Humankind." As mentioned by @UbiExcellent earlier in the thread, the development team are still investigating this mystery further. We currently have no new information to share with you all from the investigation. Once we receive any updates regarding "Milk of Humankind," we will reach out to you all within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks all! 🙂

Official Response
  • uome5dollas
    3 posts

So I just watched a YouTube video of a fix and I promise it worked for me. I'm not here to troll anyone just trying to share the knowledge because this glitch drove me crazy. Make sure you have the skill equipped that enables you to automatically carry a body after an assassination. Now go and assassinate one of the enemies in the area and carry the body to the dreaded stuck stone. Stand on the wall
    that the stone is stuck to and toss the body at it. If you see the stone move slightly then you should be able to move it from there. Again im not here to troll , I know some of you may be skeptical but I it worked first try for me.

• uome5dollas
    3 posts

I forgot to mention make sure you're standing on the wall directly behind the stone when you throw the body at it.

• uome5dollas
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis I just posted a solution below from a video on YouTube posted by ChristosS300X. I know you guys are working on an actual fix but this information may please players until then. I figured since you're part of the dev team you would be able to inform people without anyone being skeptical.

• ElMadre1
    87 posts

@uome5dollas Please post the video so we can see it actually working. I'd rather not spend 20 minutes traveling to that god-foresaken place on a lark.

• ElMadre1
    87 posts

Just to report that I tried the technique used in the video (which I found on my own), and it didn't work. My rock is stuck too far over, and I can't get on the wall above it while carrying the corpse.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there!

@uome5dollas - Thanks for taking the time to share your workaround within the thread. I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this mystery!

Please note that I'm not a member of the development team. I'm a member of the player support team. I have passed this information along to the development team for them to take a closer look at, though.

@ElMadre1 - Thank you for taking the time to try the workaround shared by @uome5dollas. I'm sorry to hear that this didn't work for you. The development team are still looking into a permanent fix for this issue. Once we have more information about this, we will let you all know within this thread.

Thanks 😊

Official Response
  • FencerJEC
    6 posts

First, I was able to complete the game - 100% - This is awesome. My thanks to ChristosS300X and @uome5dollas

I used the brute force technique described in the YouTube video of throwing multiple (about 20-30) bodies to the rock (boulder) that was stuck. I first had to figure out how to do auto-carrying after assassination, and once I did (when to release R1, etc.), and then after try/error of how to point, being very close to the boulder, I was able to throw repeatedly bodies to move the rock little by little. Multiple savings of games were needed as you run of enemies to assassinate. In some cases, the progress of moving the boulder was lost by an inch or more. I also used a few times the technique of sending an arrow (hand symbol) and the adrenaline running attack creating an explosion as I hit the rock with minor or no movement. I was not able to successfully throw a body that simultaneously triggered an explosion despite showing that it was primed. As I threw a body from close the wall toward the boulder (literally, every time you must be just next to the boulder) in a slight angle so that it also moved it away from the wall, it dislodged and was able to slide. Unfortunately (or only it works until), I tried this only when the boulder was in the original neutral position (think of moving ---_| stuck past neutral to -----| original to the last dash (-) character being at the very top, which is the solution for the cow to move). I easily spent a couple of hours doing this.

• ElMadre1
    87 posts

@fencerjec While I congratulate you on your perseverance and your success, Ubisoft had better not rely on this "workaround" as a reason to not fix this bug. It is almost ridiculous in the scope of what must be done in the hope that it will work. I reiterate my stance that I won't spend another dollar on this game until it's fixed. I'm prepared to pay full price for the season pass as soon as it is.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@fencerjec Thank you for letting us know @uome5dollas's suggested workaround fixed this issue for you. I'm happy to hear you'll be able to continue your gameplay from here, but I do want to apologize for the time it took you to resolve this.

@ElMadre1 Rest assured, the development team is still investigating this issue on our end. We will continue to share any updates with everyone here and on the News and Announcements forum when possible.

Official Response
  • SteveCross95
    6 posts

Im also very dissapointed about this particular quest, four months have passed, the community here helped as they could with videos and guidance, the developers replicated the problem and still no solution....
    Apart from that this quest is so messy that ive seen the same exact problem posted by people on facebook groups.
    @UbiExcellent Whats the status of the fix? This has to be solved on Aprils patch, im tired me and other people waiting for a fix.

• Eivor1981
    1 posts

I am playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I was trying to complete the milk of mankind mystery. The the stone that was blocking the way by the cow God got stuck and would not move. I had to go to the main city and kill a citizen. Put them on the back of my reindeer and came back. I took the dead body and threw it against the stone and it moved little by little. Granted I had to throw the body against the stone at least 20 times. But it finally moved the stone enough so that the cow could come through. I am working with patch 1.06 which is the newest one. I hope this helps.

• ElMadre1
    87 posts

I really think the simplest fix for this would be to program it so the area resets to default if you leave it for some period of time. It already resets the fences--shouldn't be rocket science to also revert the rock and cow.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@stevecross95 Hey there! At this time the teams are still looking into this issue, so no information has been made available to us regarding a fix date. The other Player Support team members and I will continue to add any new information to this thread, so please stay tuned.

@Eivor1981 I'm glad this workaround has helped, though I do apologize for the time it took to get this completed on your end.

@ElMadre1 Thank you for sharing this suggestion! I've passed this along to the appropriate teams.

Official Response

Suggested Topics