• LordSkempe
    20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LordSkempe
    20 posts

Video Link:

• Crimsfyrill
    2 posts

Yup, DLC 1: Wrath of the Druids released, can confirm, still no fix.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello there,

Thanks for sending us an additional video, @LordSkempe. I'm sorry you encountered some trouble when uploading this video to the forums. I'm glad you were able to find a way to send us the video as a link. I've included this video in the report you submitted to the development team earlier.

Please note that no fixes were released with "The Wrath of the Druids," @Crimsfyrill. This issue is still under investigation by the development team. Any news about fixes or updates will be shared within the News & Announcements forum. We will also let you know within this thread as soon as we are informed about any fixes for "Milk of Humankind."

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Toeryn
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis Do we know if there will be a solution in the next title update yet? Like many others, this event is standing between me and 100% completion (and the platinum trophy)

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Toeryn,

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is preventing you from achieving platinum. I would be unable to speculate on whether a fix for "Milk of Humankind" is to be included in the next title update or not, as this information hasn't been shared with us. I've checked in with the development team, and it looks like they're still currently investigating this issue further. If we receive an update that "Milk of Humankind" is to be resolved in a future Title Update, we will let you know this as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • samcro-_-
    7 posts

This situation is just unreal. This bug was reported like 2 days after the game was released. It's almost june now. For real explain to me ubi-representative, if it's not a bot, how devs can investigate this for few months? Maybe i can break it down for ELI5 - there are stones and 2 sticks. Those sticks needs to be removed or moved elsewhere and stone moved from the wall. Kindergarden solution.

• GreyDMG
    1 posts

I've had this glitch from January personally and I'm really surprised we're coming to the end of May now with no fix in sight, yet DLC releases take priority over the main game bugs. Do you really think I'm going to invest more into the game with unfixed game breaking bugs? Think again! Very disappointing from Ubisoft.

As a poster mentioned below, simply removing the sticks would resolve the issue for some who have the rock stuck between the wall and sticks.

• LordSkempe
    20 posts

The time that has elapsed is certainly absurd, however the fix being proposed would NOT fix my issue personally. My rock as seen in the video I posted around a week ago is literally partially inside the wall in addition to being behind both sets of wood planks/sticks. The rock needs to be reset to its initial position for there to be a fix for all of us. Otherwise it's not really a fix if it's only resolved for the majority; that's just progress toward a solution

• LordSkempe
    20 posts

I would also like to ask the Ubisoft Support team a simple question: If it's such a problem for the developers to find a way to either reset this rock so it can be moved properly or to force the cow through the space that exists when moving the rock the "wrong" way, which is clearly big enough for it to fit, is there any way the developers can change the this world-event from being included in 100% achievement/trophy? That too would be a fix for everyone I'm sure we'd all be content with

It's not any one of our faults that this issue exists in the first place, so being penalized for something that's out of our control isn't fair in the slightest. We've also each put in at least a hundred hours, likely more, so it isn't as if we haven't rightfully earned this either. All we want is the recognition for the time we put into achieving this task, which I personally must say was without question the most colossal undertaking of its type for the AC series thus far

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@samcro-_ - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I can assure you that none of the Ubisoft agents you see posting within the forums are bots. I would be unable to comment on how investigations are carried out by the development team, and why it may take longer than anticipated to find a fix. If you haven't already, I would recommend taking a look at this Dev Blog for more insight into the internal development processes, and how investigations are carried out by the development team.

@GreyDMG - Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I apologise for any disappointment that has been caused by "Milk of Humankind." We don't yet have any new information to share from the investigation, including any news regarding fixes. As soon as we have any updates from the development team, this information will be shared within the forums.

@LordSkempe - I would be unable to speculate on how the development team intend to resolve this issue. They have shared no plans with us that involve the removal of quests or world events from the "Completionist all the Way!" achievement. If the development team intend to remove any of the requirements from this achievement, this information will be shared in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Gingko_0
    3 posts

This issue is going on 7 months.
    Dev team is simply not communicating anything because they aren't working on it.
    Big letdown from ubisoft and lack of respect for its devoted players.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Gingko_0,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way. I would like to assure you that the development team are investigating what is potentially causing the issue in "Milk of Humankind" further, and are treating all reports shared with us seriously. The player support team are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none.

I understand that this may not have been the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. Once we have any new information to share from the investigation, we try our best to update you all as soon as we're able to. Any new updates from the investigation will be shared within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • patrickbugnon
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thanks for this game, around 300 hours playing it and the previous title were amazing as well (I just finished the first DLC 🙂 wow, that was great, I was not thinking it will be so much fun, long and plentifull of a new story line).

I have this bug with the rock or/and the cow unable to move ... and I do not fully grasp why you do not reset the rock position as you reset the fences when we go out of the area? this would make so many people happy without having to take too much time from the developement team.

Ubisoft, make no wonder, I love you whatever you will do with this rock, but if you do it, you will have a special "virtual-kiss" from me 🙂

Thanks for helping us.
    Warm regards,

• micro10002009
    1 posts

Now I did all that, the cow just kept going and going, so I couldn't do anything and left. Finished everything else, but when I go back to the cow, it's not there the animal disappeared. How do I do finish this now? 
    Can't 100% Asgard without this event quest.

• LordSkempe
    20 posts

@Ubisoft Support Staff, the dev pipeline update posted at the end of April stated Title Updates were being increased from 4 to 5 weeks apart following the update on April 27th. That means that tomorrow/Thursday is set to be exactly 5 weeks and we should be expecting a Title Update then. I see nothing of a coming update however on either the official AC Twitter page or on the Ubisoft website either. Thus, I'm inquiring to know if the devs going to keep their word of a 5 week Title Update as they just promised and what the status is regarding this fix, which is now ongoing a full 7 months (and counting)?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

@patrickbugnon - Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us. I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed playing Wrath of the Druids, and I hope you're looking for to The Siege of Paris 😄 I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble completing "Milk of Humankind." The development team have issued a statement as to why a reset/restart quest feature has not been implemented into the game:

Due to the structure of quests within the game, a "reset/restart quest" feature is not feasible at this stage of development. While some quests and world events allow you to walk away or reload your save in order to reset them, this is not the case for every instance within Valhalla. We strongly recommend regularly adding manual saves, especially before and after pivotal moments, to ensure you have backup states to revert to if needed.

I understand that this may not be the answer you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. Rest assured that the development team are investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation at this time, including any information regarding a fix. As soon as we have any news to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

@micro10002009 - I'm sorry to hear that Audumbla has disappeared from the area entirely for you. Could you send us a video that shows she isn't present in the quest area? You can use Synin to get a bird's eye view, or your Odin sight to highlight the area. We can then pass this along to the development team, alongside the rest of your report, so the team can look into her disappearance further.

@LordSkempe - Any information regarding future updates will be shared within the News & Announcements forum as soon as it is available. I can see that the development team are targeting a release time of June 2021 for TU 1.2.2. They have not yet confirmed the official release date of the next Title Update. The player support team are unable to speculate on any release dates for future updates. As soon as we have more updates, this will be shared within the forums.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • samcro-_-
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis How can you say you treat all report seriously if this 8 month old bug is caused literally by 2 branches on the ground.

• Gingko_0
    3 posts

@samcro-_ Excellent 😂

• Toeryn
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis

I think the problem here isn't lack of communication to the community, as you have been replying to us. The problem I (and I assume many others are having), is the lack of communication and actual updates between yourselves and the development team.

I work in development, I know the pressures of the job. However, if I as a developer, didn't respond (either directly or via the support team) in a few days, there would be questions asked all around why.

This bug has been in place since launch, and all we've had in terms of updates is generic "we're looking into it" and when pressed for any sort of timescale its "we don't know", not in those words exactly, but that is the message being conveyed.

I know yourselves and the development teams are up against it, and I'm guessing by the lack response, this bug is evidently way down the priority list (which it shouldn't be given the age of the problem).

I for one have put this game down now, it's marred my enjoyment of the game.

The bug itself, is annoying and such a simple thing to go wrong, but it's not what I am frustrated now. It's the waiting with no end in sight and no updates of any substance.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics