Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LordSkempe
    20 posts

@Toeryn. I've said exactly the same thing. The two teams are clearly not communicating with one another adequately and this issue is somehow so far down on their list of concerns it may as well be nonexistent. All we've asked for is an update of any type and 7 months later still nothing. There are now hundreds of posts in this forum alone regarding this bug so it's simply inexcusable to see zero progress and the same generic responses month in and month out

In the time Ubisoft has been aware of this bug, the devs have managed to fix over 200 bugs in Title Updates, including just shy of 50 separate quest bugs that were fixed in the last Title Update alone. While UbiSupport is telling all of us the devs are aware of this issue and working on a fix in all of their reply posts to us, the devs have yet to officially state such in ANY post whatsoever, be it on this website or in any of their Title Update notes. This situation has likewise led me to stop playing the game altogether and I too don't plan on returning to it until it's rectified

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Thank you for continuing to share your feedback with us regarding "Milk of Humankind," @samcro-_, @Toeryn & @LordSkempe.

I understand that you are hoping for more information from the investigation into this world event. Please note that the player support team are unable to share unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes or providing ETAs when there are none. We are also unable to speculate on the priority of investigations, as this information is not available to us.

Rest assured that we are checking in the with development team regularly. As soon as we have any new updates to share, these will be posted within this thread as soon as we are able to. If you have not already, I would recommend checking out the Dev Blog, as this provides more information about the internal investigations processes.

I understand if this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment or frustration that may have been caused. I have shared your feedback regarding this investigation with the dedicated teams. If you have any additional feedback that you would like us to pass forward, please let us know, as we'd like to see if there is anything further we can do.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • guest-xPZE0cLo
    1 posts

Assassin's creed valhalla (PS5) Bug

Can you Fix Cow Bug in AC Valhalla Milk of Humankind Asgard Mystery?

• odilon29
    2 posts

Did anybody try this event after the latest patch? Is it still bugged?
    I won't play the game or buy the season pass until it's fixed. So frustrating being unable to get trophy completion because of a stupid bug =/

• samcro-_-
    7 posts

@odilon29 It's not fixed. They did something with walls collision so at least my stone was out of the wall but it didn't do anything for the quest. Still those few branches are blocking they way. I guess a thousand devs isn't enough. Maybe if it was paid dlc. Ubi rep, maybe ask if they would consider making a 5E dlc where the cow i finally free.

• odilon29
    2 posts

@samcro-_ Thx, I'll just continue playing Unity and Syndicate. At least didn't find any bugs in those yet =D

• AL-NASHMII
    1 posts

@helensblake Even with 15th of June 2021 update, issue still exists.

• LordSkempe
    20 posts

They fixed close to 100 quests and at least a half dozen world events that were bugged in yesterday's Title Update but still have yet to either fix or so much as mention this bug. They must have fixed close to 1,000 bugs in less than a year of this game being out now. Simply unacceptable to release such a broken product and get away with this nonsense

Please file an official complaint against Ubisoft with the Better Business Bureau so we can finally get this rectified since they are obviously doing nothing about it. I have a complaint currently active, however it will take more people making complaints about this matter for action to be taken.

• LordSkempe
    20 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • srtlala
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins not fixed still...sad story

• srtlala
    2 posts

@guest-xpze0clo HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

I would like to reach out to you all with an update following the release of TU 1.2.2. As shared in the updated "Known Issues" list, the development team are still investigating this issue further, which is why a fix for "Milk of Humankind" was not included in this Title Update. I apologise for any disappointment caused by this.

We don't yet have an ETA on when a fix for this issue will be deployed. As soon as we have more information to share regarding this investigation, it will be posted within this thread or in the News & Announcements forum as soon as possible.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • XSparrow76
    1 posts

Das Weltereignis in Asgard "Milch der Menschheit" läßt sich nicht beenden oder neu starten, da die Kuh hängen geblieben ist und mir nicht mehr folgt. Auf normale Map wechseln und neu nach Asgard teleportieren brachte nichts.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1165 posts

@xsparrow76 We are only able to assist you in English on this forum. If possible, could you please translate your question for me?

Alternatively you can also post on our German forum for Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Official Response
  • HordeRenato
    1 posts

What i can`t understand is why a simple mission reset for those that ain't completed this quest could take 8 months to be fixed! I have this game on two different platforms and its a shame being treated like a trash by this company!

You guys launched a defective product and sold it to us, the minimum acceptable is fix ASAP this quests problems and finally deliver us a decent product at least.

I'm having the same problem with this quest and I really hope that you guys fix it soon or, starting now, i will think twice before purchase a Ubisoft game again....

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @HordeRenato! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue in "Milk of Humankind." Thank you for taking the time to share your report with us.

The development team have confirmed that they would not be able to implement a "Restart/Reset Quest" feature at this stage of development:

Due to the structure of quests within the game, a "reset/restart quest" feature is not feasible at this stage of development. While some quests and world events allow you to walk away or reload your save in order to reset them, this is not the case for every instance within Valhalla. We strongly recommend regularly adding manual saves, especially before and after pivotal moments, to ensure you have backup states to revert to if needed.

The development team are still investigating this issue with "Milk of Humankind" further, and we don't yet have any new updates to share with you all from the investigation. Rest assured that once we have any news to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • LordSkempe
    20 posts

The dev team should remove this world-event as a requirement for the achievement/trophy if they're saying they can't rectify the issue they created then. It's not as if the dozens or hundreds of us on these forums exploited the game for it to break. It was and still remains defective and there are several pathways toward a solution that are not being taken for one reason or the next

Removing this single event from the requirement seems a simple fix on the devs behalf that could be accomplished in a Hot Fix instead of a Title Update and I'm sure every single person here would be satisfied. None of us want to go through another 100-150 hours and lose all our hard earned progress/items for something that takes less than 5 minutes and little skill

Please at least share the ideas the developers have for how this can be fixed with us so we can assist with ideas of our own and as a team rectify this bug once and for all. We've been patient for months and have seen absolutely zero progress. Something has to change...eventually...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @LordSkempe,

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with us. The development team have not announced any plans to remove any world events from the game or achievement/trophy requirements. I would like to assure you that they are looking into this issue with "Milk of Humankind" further, and hope to develop a fix for this world event in the future. We don't yet have any new updates to share from the investigation, including an ETA for a fix will be deployed. I understand that this may not be the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused. We will pass on the feedback you have shared to the dedicated team.

Once we have more definite information to share, we will let you all know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • UlsterBear
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

I think we have waited long enough for this to be fixed ubi-borealis. Is there someone I can contact for a refund back onto my Xbox account for this incomplete digital game I purchase for over 40gbp?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @UlsterBear,

If you purchased the game from Microsoft, you will need to contact them for further assistance with any refund requests.

If you purchased the game from the Ubisoft Store, you are welcome to open a support ticket with your refund request. Refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. I would recommend taking a look at the Ubisoft Store digital and physical returns policies prior to opening a support ticket.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics