Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rafax111
    3 posts

At this point, I sincerely don't care about the cow, the mystery, the wall, or the fact that all of it is broken. I care about my Platinum on PSN. Therefore: fix ASAP, or eliminate as a requirement for Asgard Completion. I really don't mean to sound pushy, but 7 months waiting for a fix is simply not reasonable.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts

Hello there @rafax111,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with "Milk of Humankind." Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and suggestions. I'd like to assure you that the development team are investigating this issue further, and we have forwarded your report for use in the ongoing investigation. Please note that we are unable to speculate on an ETA for when a fix for this world event will be available. As soon as we have any new updates to share from the development team, we will let you all know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Moef01
    4 posts

After the latest Title Update (TU 1.2.2) on PS5, I am now able to move the stone again but it is still stuck in the area between the stone wall and the pieces of wood on the ground. The event still doesn't reset probably when fast travelling.

Suggestion: Would it be possiple to reset the stone's position for the mystery event? People who has already completed it would not be affected by the stone getting reset and the rest of us can complete it. I know this doesn't fix the bug on long term but it is a quick fix until the bug has been fixed.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Moef01! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered trouble with "Milk of Humankind." Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with us.

The development team are investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation, including how they plan to resolve the issue. Once we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread as soon as we are able to.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • RenonsHeaven
    7 posts

It's actually unfathomable to me that the company is sitting here promoting "Year 2 DLC and Content" when players can't even complete the content that was in the [censored] game at launch lmao. We've been stuck with a goddamn rock in a wall for [censored] 8 months while new skins and [censored] get added every other week. Like I understand microtransactions rule the gaming world right now, but maybe more people would spend money on those transactions if the game worked like it should?

I get it though. "It's a World Event" "Platinum Trophy isn't that important" "Not main story so who cares" "Not apart of the DLC" "What's a few more days of playtime to 100% the game up to that point again". Maybe not the exact words being tossed around but I'm sure it's something pretty close isn't it?

Insane.

• ANIM3xLOVER
    3 posts

I've always been such a fan of the Assassin's Creed franchise even when Ubisoft decided to take a different approach as to how the story is told, I've played every game that's ever come out and loved every bit of it. Then comes Valhalla an experience where you can brutally murder others which I'm sure the entire community loved! I've had no problem whatsoever with anything and never been frustrated once...until this glitch. See, I'm a perfectionist and I enjoy completing all the side quests and hidden areas first before progressing the main storyline, I've encountered this glitch back in October or November, it was frustrating yes; but I thought, Ubisoft will fix this problem it's not too hard. MONTHS later even for others almost a YEAR later and nothing has been done we receive 12 Gb updates but nothing about a cow, I'm a patient guy but this has gone on long enough. Either make this top priority for those of us who've waited patiently for a quick fix or I'm just going to have to retire the entire series for good.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @RenonsHeaven & @ANIM3xLOVER,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with "Milk of Humankind," and for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well. I'm sorry to hear that this issue has prevented you both from reaching 100% completion. Rest assured that the development team are investigating this issue further. I have forwarded the feedback you have shared to the dedicated team.

As soon as we have any new updates to share from the ongoing investigation regarding fixes for "Milk of Humankind," or ETAs for when these are to be released, we will let you know within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • goldyman77
    1 posts

It is insulting to hear the words "sorry" and "dedicated team" when no progress has been made in 9 months now. There has also been zero communication, updates, or apologies in that time either. Just the same generic statement or two given to all of us

You, the support team, have said sorry on behalf of the development team, however we've not heard a peep from this supposedly caring and driven development team in 9 months to show either of those statements to be remotely true

Talk is one thing, action another entirely. How about an official statement from them instead of you on what the holdup is? They work for the same company. It can't possibly be that hard for one of them to respond officially on these forums to all of us. I'd say we've earned it after all the waiting with nothing to show

• RenonsHeaven
    7 posts

Yeah, we're never getting this fixed y'all.

But don't worry!!! Assassin's Creed the MMO is on the way now! Can't wait to not be able to finish that game either.

• Moef01
    4 posts

@goldyman77

This is not the only bug in the game, so try to be patient. I'm frustrated too but it is not an easy task to fix it (and as I programer myself I know what I'm talking about). It takes maybe one month for the team to recieve the reports of a bug. Then someone gets assigned the task of fixing it, but before they can fix it they need to replicate it. As I remember it took a couple of months for the team to replicate this bug. So this might take some time to fix one way or another.

• kattekaren
    1 posts

I have this exact problem too, the rock just stays there and the cow won't move. It's the last thing I need to complete Asgard, it's SO annoying!

• samcro-_-
    7 posts

@moef01 Then you must be on a Ubisoft Dev team if you think that removing 2 pieces of wood from the floor is not easy.

• samcro-_-
    7 posts

So many years getting platinums in AC games then remasters. This will be first without i guess. 150hours in 9 months later and all we get is "I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering trouble with Milk of Humankind". An automated message.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences, and to share your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation. I would like to assure you all the the development team is still investigating this issue further. We don't yet have any updates to share with you all regarding any fixes for this world event. We are unable to speculate on unconfirmed details from the investigations, such as details regarding fixes, or providing ETAs when there are none. I understand that this is not the update you were hoping for, and apologise for any disappointment caused.

I have reached out to the development team to see if we can get any more information regarding the investigation into "Milk of Humankind." As soon as we have any news to share with you all regarding this issue, we will let you know within this thread.

If you have not already, I would recommend checking out the Dev Blog, as this gives great insight into the internal development processes. It also provides a pipeline on how investigations are carried out, as well as how updates are deployed to the game.

@goldyman77 - Please note that the development team does not post within the forums. They have confirmed in our "Known Issues" list that they are investigating this issue further. At this moment in time, they have not determined when a fix for this issue will be available. Once we have any official updates to share from the development team, we will let you know within the forums.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Moef01
    4 posts

@samcro-_ I don't believe removing 2 pieces of wood is difficult but I know programming and fixing bugs can be really difficult and time consuming. If you scoll down, I proposed a possible quick fix by resetting the stone. However, this might not solve anything, if the cow remains frozen afterwards.

As I understand one of the early replies from the support team, the incompleted events are supose to reset after you fast travel/meditate. However, this is not the case here, which suggest that this bug is more complicated as it seems.

• LordSkempe
    23 posts

I've heard Ubisoft broke the 'Completionist All The Way' achievement for everyone now with one of the recent updates as one of the NPCs in a separate world event in Hamptunscire will not provide any dialogue. Difference with that however is Ubisoft has acknowledged the issue and it's ALREADY slated to be fixed by month's end (in a few days)

Any reason that can be fixed in less than a month and we're all still sitting here with absolutely no information whatsoever regarding our issue 9 1/2 months later Ubisoft??? Never knew it could take this long for a cow to go a few hundred feet...

• RenonsHeaven
    7 posts

Patch 1.3.0 announced. DLC 2 release date announced. New Season/Festival announced. Tons of updates. An assload of micro transactions in the works. Still no word on planks of wood and a cow. Still can't complete quests and content in the game at launch. Still can't get Platinum trophy. Check back in another 6 months you guys maybe it'll be fixed by then (probably not), but serious recommendation, go play some other games in the meantime. So over this game I probably won't even come back to finish it when they fix it which is depressing to say smh. Get better AC. We're begging at this point.

• LordSkempe
    23 posts

So many fixes today and still not a peep about this issue. Does Ubisoft have ANYTHING to say about this??? It's not as if this forum is hundreds of posts long over 10 months and counting or anything...There seems to be good reason Ubisupport stopped responding and it's because they aren't doing a damn thing

I already told the rest of you to file a complaint with the BBB regarding this issue but not a single individual heeded the advice. I kept my case open for several months constantly refusing to accept Ubisoft's terms until they fixed this and the case was eventually forcefully closed a few weeks ago due to nobody else tagging in and it being just 1 person's word against a corporation. The end result they concluded was Ubisoft is responding to our complaints that they're aware of the issue and thus they're acting in good faith on the issue (which is obviously not true). This is what you get just complaining on the forums and not taking any real action. There is NO other way you are going to force Ubisoft to do anything about this.

There is still time to open your own complaints regarding this issue against Ubisoft so I and others can then tag in on that case and actually get everyone's goal accomplished this time. Nobody has to appear in-person or even virtually. It is entirely an electronic written complaint you can submit whenever you have a few free minutes to do so. Just go to bbb.com and file under Ubisoft and more specifically this quest as your issue in this game. I was able to get a case manager named Sonja to handle my case as just 1 person filing a complaint, so the more people that sign on, especially with how many are on this forum already, the likelier we are to get a fix, and a fast(er) one at that. Best of luck to all!

• Dab_Youre_it
    3 posts

@lordskempe give it a few days or posts and there'll be another copy/paste apology or we know of the issue. 212 hours and numerous returns and still no fix, why would they fix something broken at launch when they can release new broken stuff? The new "seasonal event" is crazy buggy during the "test your metal" quest

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, sorry to hear you are still unable to solve this mystery. As previously noted, this issue has been forwarded up to the development team for further review however at this time we would not be able to provide any further information regarding an upcoming patch for this.

If any additional information becomes available, it will be posted here in these forums along with our official website so please keep an eye out here and our official social media outlets for any further news and updates.

Apologies for any confusion or inconvenience this mystery may have caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics