Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Boomerangman90
    2 posts

@helensblake This annoys the living [censored] out of me as well; This game has been a clusterfuck of bugs, start to finish. This is one of those that just doesnt seem to fix itself.

Waiting for a fix.

• Boomerangman90
    2 posts

Still bugged. Still annoying.
    Fix this Ubi! the bug-ridden mess this game has been... holy [censored]...

• HelenSBlake
    21 posts

@boomerangman90 Me too, they release a patch and don't fix this ffs.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Ubisoft Support Staff 340 posts

Thanks for confirming that the fast travel did not fix this issue.

It has been passed up to the dev team and they are looking into it further.

Once we have more information to share, we will do so.

Official Response
  • DonutActualTTV
    4 posts

They did a update and this still isnt fixed!

• azasasyn
    2 posts

Hi,

as the topic title says, the cow is stuck. I pulled the stone back and I can not move it anymore. The cow is stuck near the stone.

It is my last mystery in Asgard and I can not proceede 😞

I am loving the game though!

Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

• memarcustitus
    1 posts

PS5. There seems to be a glitch where the cow won’t move. It just stand right there, even if breaking all the barriers so it can escape (also tried killing it). Closing the app doesn’t fix the problem. If only I could milk the cow and have a latte while I wait until this gets fixed...

• slashtor00
    7 posts

I am in Asgard making the "MILK OF HUMANKIND WORLD EVENT" and my cow run to the ocean.

What i to do?

• fish0604
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue, on PC. If I leave Asgard can I come back, hopefully after this is patched?

• timmileet
    2 posts

Same issue here. Second bug that wont let me finish my quest. This one, and "Thor the Fishmonger"..........

• Qdlat1986
    1 posts

@tzarak Heya, i have my stone stuck in the same position... Bugiesoft plzzzz

• HiiiGh3RR
    5 posts

@carnivor-hippos nope still bugged.

• Gcarter1607
    3 posts

@tzarak definitely still bugged after the update.

• mitchelsmith96
    1 posts

After breaking the first of the wooden gates, i have moved the stone blockage out of the way ensuring enough room for the cow to move but it wouldnt budge, i searched on youtube and saw everyone moved the stone blockage the opposite way to what i did so i went back but now that wont move, its as if it is stuck to the wall. I have fast travelled away, returned to the main game as Eivor, and retarted the PS5 multiple times but everytime i return the stones/rock blockage is still up against the wall and wont allow me to move it. Does anyone have any other ideas of what i could do ?

• NemesisXL
    1 posts

Same issue, please fix this! Stone is stuck in the wall and won't budge, not beeing able to reset is gamebreaking!

• Gcarter1607
    3 posts

@ubiwan is there any signs of a fix for this? Literally there only mission i need to finish to 100% Asgard. Over 120 hours played on the game and this definitely isn't the only bug found. This is one of the worst Assassins games as far as bugs go.

• nba987
    1 posts

if you are able to move the block, push it as far away from the cow as possible...more toward the exit. When I did that, the cow wasn’t frozen anymore. If that doesn’t work, try moving the block to different locations. It may make the cow start moving. Good luck.

• BeitinMan
    1 posts

Hello!
    There is a quest called “Milk of Humankind” in Asgard, in which you have to clear a path for a cow. One thing that you have to move in order to clear the path is a rock, which can be pushed, pulled, etc. However, there are some planks lying on the ground next to the rock, and when I pulled in back, the rock became lodged onto the planks, rendering it immovable. This cannot be fixed with resetting the game, dying, etc., and this is a problem experienced by many players. Furthermore, for those who pushed the rock forward instead of pulling it did not experience this problem because they avoided touching the planks. The best solution would be for the planks (and anything else protruding from the ground by the rock) to be removed, in order to prevent the rock’s movement from being hindered. If that doesn’t happen, the quest is simply unable to be completed. Thank you!

• Eagle.claws
    1 posts

I'm having a similar issue I got the cow out and its vainished cabt find it anywhere and the mystery is still incomplete

• Kaya_029
    1 posts

@helensblake
    I have the same issue! I really hope they fix this soon!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics