Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OllyIsBatman
    Original poster 1 posts
    • I can’t select the armour runes I want to equip because I have so many runes and it won’t show them all. It’s only showing the ones I have equipped. A simple option to hide all equipped runes would solve this issue.
    • I still have duplicates of armour chest pieces in my inventory.
    • Treasure maps are still glitched and won’t spawn the treasure sometimes, or it will spawn the treasure and when you pick it up the treasure map will still be in your inventory so you can constantly go to the area where the treasure is, “pick it up” (when there’s nothing there) and you now have an unlimited supply of XP.
    • This next bug is to do with the trophies.. I know this isn’t a PlayStation problem which Ubisoft support tried to make it out to be because the same issue is being reported on Xbox. I had this game on PS4 and completed it on that console. I got over 80% of the trophies and I was happy to hear that after a certain update that all my trophies would transfer over to the PS5 version of the game when I got it. I boot up my PS5, start up AC Valhalla and my trophies start popping up.. BUT, not all of them. Lot’s of the ones that are tied to the story are not transferring over between the two systems which to me makes absolutely no sense. Honestly how hard could it be?? This is genuinely not allowing me to get the platinum UNLESS I start a whole new game and tbh this game is over 60 hours long and I’m not prepared to do that. It’s a big issue right now that I’ve seen reported by other players and I don’t really understand how it hasn’t been fixed yet.

Honestly I’m really trying to love this game.. I’ve got over 130 hours in it and I quite enjoyed the Yule festival, but these bugs are just putting a downer on what’s otherwise a fantastic game. I hope Ubisoft fixes them by the time the expansions start rolling out because tbh.. fixing the base game should be priority No. 1

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics