Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• GoldPanda4444
    Original poster 1 posts

After completing the Gloucestershire Arc, myself and hundreds of other players and being left stuck with this stupid horse skull mask which we can’t remove. Some people have ended up completing the game looking like a horse headed [censored] while others are becoming disenchanted with the game and are leaving it until they hear news of a patch. Anyone know if Ubisoft are working on this? Albeit clearly slowly or how to report to them?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Mr.Foxconn
    17 posts

it is interest me too
    i have the same bug, annoying and it ruins the game experience
    solve it Ubisoft please

• Yeletsky1
    1 posts

Please fix this. All the gear looks like garbage because I’m walking around with this trash. I have tried every variation of cheating to get around your crap bug. Fix this now!!!

• Mr.Foxconn
    17 posts

even i cant open a ticket at support.ubisoft.com/en-GB/Cases/New

what i wanted write there:
    AC Valhalla Cloak Bug,
    im waiting more than one month to repair this bug.
    i want refund, is it an option?
    Im really tired of this glitch and dont want play anymore with tis game.
    This is ruining the game experience.
    I didnt play out the story, i wanted under Xmas holiday, but... nothing happened , so im ready for refund , take back this game and give my money back.
    tfgthchtcfhfg

• smurf4ever
    1 posts

No guarantee that this might help for you, but it just now helped for me.
    First I pressed hide gear on my cloak, which did nothing, then I went to the settlement and simply removed the cloak in the option wheel. Luckily I'm not stuck with this and I hope it works for you as well!

• brittdean14
    5 posts

@smurf4ever
    Did not work for me... I also tried going to Vinland and the cloak and mask do not follow there; however, as I traveled back to England, well the cloak and mask haunts me still. I’m done playing the game, even if UbiShiz patches it I’m still not coming back to it. They have riddled their games with bugs not just this one, I will never buy a Ubisoft game again.

• brittdean14
    5 posts

@brittdean14

Okay, so before quitting the game I did the quest where Ubba came to Raventhorpe to give me a reward for letting his brother, llavr or whatever, go to Valhalla, I believe the quest was called “Get what you sow,” something like that. Before I quiet I put on the hood one last time and all of a sudden my original cloak came back... let me reiterate the steps I took:

1) Beat Glowecestrescire arc (Note I did the Eurvicscire quest first, I assume you have to do both before the Ubba quest can occur as I mentioned above, but that really shouldn’t be an issue, I’m simply trying to recape all steps that occurred).

2) came home to Raventhorpe.

3) upgrade the last bit of stuff in my village and got village maxed (should not matter).

4) I did the steps suggested by @smurf4ever which was to hide cloak and unequipped it. That did not work so I went to step 5.

5) I tried going to Vinland, it does not appear in Vinland but once I got back to England the cloak was still with me.

6) I turned off the PS4 and continued the game of which the cloak was still with me. Note that my cloak is no longer hidden nor unequipped from step 4. Another Note, I was using the Raven cloak.

7) I tried going to an old save, it was a cloud save and it only took me back to the end of the Glowecestrescire arc, so I just reloaded my point before I attempted this step, I still had the dang cloak. This is where I gave up and decided to do the Ubba quest real quick.

😎 Did the Ubba quest, all he did was talk to me and give me a reward.

9) I also talked to Sigurd where he says he wants to go talk to his father in Norway.

10) This is when I was about to quit. Before quitting I put on my hoodie, suddenly the god awful cloak glitched out and my original raven cloak appeared.

So yeah, try all that.

Either way, I will not be buying Ubisoft games again, at least not until maybe a year after they have been released. Also, If I do buy them then it’ll be only for the PC, there are typically more options on fixing bugs when it comes to a PC rather than a system.

• SGT.SMUZZ
    1 posts

@mr-foxconn you seriously think you deserve a refund you entitled little s***. You are minimum 20 hours in if you are speed running. After 20 hours you have gotten more than a lot of games give you for the same price. I have the same bug. I don’t like it at all but I’m also 70 hours in before it happened. Learn some patients and humility.

• HungerBunker
    1 posts

@brittdean14

This basically worked for me but the solution was simpler. I ignored the cloak and mask bug and carried on with the Gloucestershire arc. Once I had completed it I fast traveled back to Ravensthorpe. At this point, my cloak was deployed. I undeployed the cloak and the bug went away. I can now deploy and undeploy the cloak and the issue doesn’t return. I don’t get the bugged cloak or mask anymore.

• Mr.Foxconn
    17 posts

@sgt-smuzz
    whats your problem? you big [censored]

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics