Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MitchAshley87
    Original poster 8 posts

Why does every merchant in all of England have the exact same stock?

and by that I mean... if I purchase anything (titanium for example) at my settlement, and then travel to a completely different area... no matter where I go... every merchant is out of that resource until they randomly restock.

It literally makes no sense at all.

yet some merchants sell different runes?

please explain this?

Do the merchants just have a magical warehouse that teleports all the items between them? And they share the profits?

additionally, when items are sold they do not go to the merchants inventory. This makes no sense either.

also a suggestion: merchants should have location specific items and maybe offer rare animal parts or fish (even if it’s one per day).

Also... Reda’s black market is sooo limited. I haven’t spent any opals in 3 weeks now. Maybe offer more items, even at higher opal prices (200-300) for things that are only available as in-app purchases. It really annoys me that I paid $150 for this game and the only way to get better weapons and armour is to pay more money. This is even more frustrating considering the amount of game breaking bugs that are yet to even be addressed.

Dont get me wrong, I enjoy the game... however, the bugs can be crushing (especially when save games get deleted from your cloud servers that crash and go offline all the time). I am just surprised that for a game that is this big, that details like every merchants having the exact same inventory, is absurd. Especially when there is even a “special deliveries” side mission where you have to literally carry one item at a time to all parts of England only to be told “you deserve to be compensated” and you get nothing.

When I built the “trader”, I actually expected that I would use my settlement as a trading hub to import and export goods with all these alliances that I was establishing. That would have been great! I presumed that the trader, would use goods from all of the other buildings that take soooo long to upgrade, as the settlement upgrades, would generate goods and income for my character to use... rather than a feast buff that does nothing....

On that note.... what’s with all the extra useless supplies? I have 6100 supplies, and keep finding them in chests... my settlement is fully upgraded... and I don’t ever find more raw materials... so what are the supplies for? Nothing?

One last point I really need to get off my chest. The hunting and fishing deliveries.... I’m guessing this wasn’t really thought out very well. Dogs fangs can be found from 2 dogs in one location; im officially at 170 hours (unofficially at around 200+ hours with my missing save games), and I had to check online to confirm that there are only 2 dogs in the game that drop fangs. Seriously? I can’t find a big flat fish anywhere... fish seem to be able to swim right up to the shorelines, and into the ground and disappear. And don’t get me started on animal part drop rates (when they don’t show up in the raven vision as anything other than leather? Pretty sure that not all of the animals in the game are sources of leather! Lol if there is a drop rate chance percentage, it’s not explained, nor can it be improved at all. It’s sooo frustrating finally finding a rare animal or two, like killing 2 black bears, and neither of them drop a fur.... you guys are killing my life!

I really feel like the settlement is a big hit and miss in terms of function, as are the alliances being built. It could be so much more. Hopefully Ubisoft actually listens to these suggestions, and incorporates them in future updates and expansions.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics