ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• zebatov
    Original poster 14 posts

Already sent these to Ubi Support on Messenger, so I’m just copying the messages here because I’ve yet to receive a response.

Unfortunately Ubi forums don’t support iPhone filetypes, so I can’t post the pictures that I supplied there.

Platform: Xbox
    GT: zebatov
    Game: AC Valhalla
    Issue: Using Odin’s Sight near dead bodies with trap skill active.

Any suggestions on which button to map either trap (Explosive Corpse) or Odin’s Sight to? It’s incredibly frustrating that when I try to use Odin’s Sight to look for treasure/loot after any scale (small,large) of a battle that Eivor instead tries to trap bodies when literally everyone is clearly dead and there is no one to come looking at said trap. They should call this Ubi’s Oversight. At this point, I’m going to fill the entire skill tree just in case there’s an achievement for that, and then reset explosive corpse.

(I ended up mapping Odin’s Sight to “L3”, but it’s dumb that I have to do this. Maybe it’s time controllers started having more buttons.)

——————————————————

Issue: Jomsviking search

I want to hire my cousin’s Jomsviking. Can you please implement a search function or a spot on the pier for friends’ Jomsvikings to show up? Thank you!

——————————————————

Issue: One-World Vendors

Buying-out iron ore from one vendor should not deplete any other vendor’s inventory.

Spending money at shops should over time “upgrade” the shops you’re spending in, as the shops are making money from you and can therefore afford new things. Everything from wares to decor.

——————————————————

Issue: Highlighted collectibles-“square” off the bottom of the screen at the bottom of the inventory bag.

——————————————————

Issue: Overlapping UNNECESSARY notifications in Orlog.

Nobody needs to see the “Select a God Favour” (You spelled “favour” wrong in the game because you “favour” American English... I guess) overtop of their dice. It makes it hard to see the dice at all. Could easily be moved to the right side of the screen.

——————————————————

Issue: Where’s my fox?

Nothing about being able to keep the fox was made obvious, and I’ve heard that even if you do, it glitches-out and gets removed from your game anyways. Please patch this.

——————————————————

Issue: Where’s my cat?

I have a cat on my boat in England. Where is it in Norway? It does not leave my boat.

——————————————————

Issue: Floating chair in Wincestre. Can’t provide a picture of where this is unfortunately. Pretty easy to see against a blue sky.

——————————————————

Issue: Floating scenery is not acceptable in video games in 2020. In east Eurvicscire where one of the rivers drains into the ocean.

——————————————————

Issue: Map icons should not overlap city/town names. We need to be able to rotate overlapping icons on the map, just like we could in Odyssey. We also need to be able to filter pictures by “My photos/Friend/All”.

——————————————————

Issue: We need to be able to sort/equip weapons and armour by sets, just like in Odyssey (more regression in menu design and functionality). On menu design, I’m not sure why under Codex (Database, tutorials) you’ve created “pull tabs” to make viewing tutorials and character pages easier, yet left us scrolling through thousands of items in the inventory bag. Also on that note, I’m not sure why multiple same fish stack in one block, while multiple same runes take up multiple blocks. What is going on here with the thought-process, if any?

——————————————————

Issue: Mastery level-cap. Please bank our exp for when you do give us more mastery levels, or give us unlimited mastery levels immediately. Wasting experience left and right.

I personally lost about fifteen level-ups-worth of mastery points because I had nowhere to put them.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics