Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Snakeam
    Original poster 2 posts

Dears,

I've been playing ACV since launch, and had used Reda quests to gain Opals. Recently, Reda gives two daily quests, but only one shows in the Quest log and map. cannot find the other quest, this has happened two times already, This occurred after the Yule festival started.

I lost two days of Daily (5x2 = 10 Opals) so far. Kindly check the issue.

System Spec:-

• Windows 10 64 Pro
    • Intel i9 9900K @5.0 Ghz
    • Asus Maximum XI Code motherboard
    • 32 of Corsair DDR3 Rams.
    • Asus Geforce Strix 1080Ti in SLI (OCed edition)
    • Samsun 970 Pro M.2 NVME (1TB)
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Deadmennwalking
    21 posts

Logged in today. Accepted both Reda quests. Only 1 quest showed up in the quest log and only 1 quest marker appeared on the map. Did the quest that showed up (kill the predator), got the 5 opal. Still no 2nd quest.
    Logged out, closed application (on PS4), restarted game, went to Reda, accepted 2nd quest again, still no quest in quest log or quest marker.
    Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

• instinctbluez
    2 posts

Having the same problem. Thought I was the only one.
    Video if anybody wants to take a look to investigate -

The only workaround I've found so far is to just take one quest at a time.

• Xillean
    2 posts

Same here, got two Quests but only one showed up. Tried to reload but Reda doesn't offer another one so only got 5 opals today 😕

• cmhoughton
    31 posts

@snakeam

I still get this problem, I got it today in fact. I thought there was a known issue post about it but I couldn’t find it so I’m replying here.

I started out in Ireland, but there was only one quest available, Lost Books.

So, I didn’t pick it up and went back to England hoping to get two.

And two quests were listed, Man-eating Animal (or Man-eating Menace, I didn’t get a capture) & The Phantom.

I picked up both, but only The Phantom shows up in Quests.

Why we don’t get more daily quests? Odyssey worked better in that. The weekly quests were more challenging as well, as much as I disliked the naval ones.

• azullFR
    750 posts

@cmhoughton
    when you've got this problem in England, once you have finished one quest then go to a Reda's friend, avoid Reda himself for the second quest, if there is no quest just restart Valhalla an go to one of Reda's friend
    Great Thanks to @Kormac67 for this Tip ! 👍 👍 👍
    Note : as some daily quest are related to animals they are only available in England (from what I've seen in the Forum)

Nice day to you 🙂

• Kormac67
    626 posts

@azullfr Haven't had this issue for a while.
    Let's see if they return with the festival next week, like with the last two. 😕

• azullFR
    750 posts

@kormac67
    same for me, this issue disapeared with the Festival

I'm gonna copy Saves on a USB stick just before downloading the new Patch and the new Bugstival (just to avoid Saves corruption) 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

• cmhoughton
    31 posts

@azullfr okay, I’ll try that if it happens again. Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics