Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • AznGhostshadow
    Original poster 6 posts

I had updated quiver to have 30 arrows. After the update it is capped at 12. The Vinland "fix" doesn't seem to work for me. Please fix this asap. I believe that you're aware that this isn't so isolated, and it should be added to your "Reported Issue Megathreads". I'm surprised it already isn't considering almost every website covering AC Valhalla is reporting on this very issue quite fervently.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts

@aznghostshadow Hey! Thank you for getting in touch about this. We are aware of this issue and it is being investigated. Can you confirm the following please:

• Do you have the Arrow Dropper skill active in your skill tree?
    • If yes, can you try to reboot the game and make sure you are online?

Thank you.

Official Response
  • andy-howard1
    23 posts

Having same problem and also new skills that where added have disappeared and cant use any mastery points just stuck at level 400

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 103 posts
    Having same problem and also new skills that where added have disappeared and cant use any mastery points just stuck at level 400

Hey!

The issue with the skill points has been reported and is being investigated. The maximum level is 400 in the game.

Can you answer the following please:

Thank you.

Official Response
  • andy-howard1
    23 posts

@ubi-viral I hit level 402 after taking over east Anglia, but 2 days after the yule fest update my new skill (always start a fight with an adrenaline bar) had disappeared and I had been given back the skill point so I'm assuming that is what caused the problem.

• andy-howard1
    23 posts

@andy-howard1 I mean I am power 400 with an extra 2 points but cant assign the 2 points to mastery as option isnt there.

• MitchAshley87
    8 posts

I also assigned the 3 new skills, and then they disappeared and was sent back the skill points. I assumed that Ubisoft added them and then removed them, as loading an earlier save didn’t help.

The Vinland trick worked for me. Emptied my quiver and returned to England and went from 12 back to 30, and the quiver also reappeared on Eivor (as it was just a stack of arrows attached to my armour held together with, air?).

• AznGhostshadow
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-viral
    Thank you for getting back to me.

I cannot locate the "Arrow Dropper" skill you speak of. Doubtful that I have it active therefore.
    I have rebooted the game multiple times. It remains stuck on 12 (hunter).

It should also be noted that as of yesterday the entire Yule event is now missing. All of it.

• Ioeon
    3 posts

Mine (PS4) happened tonight. Have fully upgraded quiver, but only basic levels of arrows. Currently on exploration.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics