Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Storm_Breaker__
    Original poster 7 posts

Assasinate the Needle.....still glitched out. Any communication from Ubisoft would be appreciated.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• CRIGGA330
    2 posts

I can not progress through A wise Friend mission. No one will come talk to Valka and I have quit and tried a few different work arounds. Please Help ASAP!!!

• Storm_Breaker__
    Original poster 7 posts

@crigga330 So discouraging with all these problems. I feel ripped off because I can’t get the one and only thing I want the most....Thor’s hammer.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Welcome to the club

• ProdiGurl
    0 posts

@crigga330 What platform are you using? It's always helpful to list that (unless I missed it somewhere on this new forum) 🙂

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

Have a look for any issues here. If your problem is not listed try posting in player support for a response https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-dec-18?lang=en-US

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics