Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DoubleBLefty
    Original poster 1 posts

I am good with a few bugs and understand how much goes into a game this size. However, the game is at a point where it is unplayable.

The following issues:

1. Unable to progress "A Wise Friend". Valka walks up the hill towards the longhouse at Ravensthorpe and just stops waiting for Randvi. Well, Randvi never shows up to progress the mission. So, Valka just stands there...
    2. Unable to speak to any of the NPC's in Ravensthorpe settlement (blacksmith, supply shop, barracks, ship builder, hunters hut, fishing hut, etc.)
    3. Unable to speak to Randvi to progress the game. She just stands at the alliance map in the longhouse.
    4. Eivor is drunk every time I first load a saved game and after finishing a major quest.
  • Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Welcome to the club bro. You are going to love it here.

• ApGOD48
    15 posts

@doubleblefty true its with everyone i think still ubisoft dont care as they got the money they needed . even now am stuck with these bugs still no response from ubisoft after everything they asked i provided them @ubi-unicorn @Ubi-Barbalatu @Ubi-Cuddles @Ubi-Duck @Ubi-Fractal @Ubi-Frog @Ubi-Frons @Ubi-Hydrated @Ubi-Houck @Ubi-Borealis

• Mori_moto
    2 posts

@doubleblefty Same, hang in there.

• ph47d3m0n
    4 posts

I have the same problem. I also did everything they wanted but response. Am thinking aobut sending a support ticket to both Microsoft and Sony since they are the ones that work together with Ubisoft. It almsot feels like I'm back in the 90's with all these bugs.... It's like the game UBIK all over again.........

• ApGOD48
    15 posts

@ph47d3m0n please do it . now i know why people wait for crack instead of buying games

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1091 posts

@doubleblefty Hey there! Thank you for sharing your experiences of these issues here on the forums. I'll reply to each of your issues in turn -

1. The issue with Randvi not meeting Valka in "A Wise Friend" has been reported to the developers and they're investigating currently. I've created a megathread for this issue here - please post there if needing additional assistance in the meantime!
    2. The issue with being unable to interact with settlement NPCs is a known issue that a fix is scheduled for in a future update. We have a megathread for the issue here which I am keeping up-to-date with the latest information regarding the fix.
    3. We believe that the issue with being unable to speak to Randvi is due to having the "A Wise Friend" quest active (if this is the quest you are currently doing), as she is meant to join you outside of the longhouse. Please try reloading an older save and completing the quest line again - this has fixed the issue for other players. 🙂
    4. We're aware that Eivor may have had a bit too much to drink at the Yule Festival and we're looking into it! I'll be creating a megathread soon and will list it in our list here under "Gameplay Bugs, Glitches & Queries" when it is available. In the meantime a workaround is to meditate, and this should resolve the drunken status very quickly for you.

@ApGOD48 Can you please advise me as to your case reference number(s) or provide the links to your thread(s) so I can look into these with you in the appropriate place? Thank you. I'd also like to remind you that the discussion of piracy is against our forum rules, so please do not continue in this line of discussion or else a sanction will be imposed on your account.

Official Response
  • ChuckKatse
    282 posts

The problem is patch 1.1.0 broke many parts of of this game that were working in 1.04 and not just those listed in this thread. Many hoard maps rewards are not working. You can research those and others for they have been reported in Player Support and Game Play. The Drunk bug that everyone is experiencing since their festival should of had a hot fix. Now everyone is waiting for the next update whenever that will be. Wonder what that will break.

• ApGOD48
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer
    13638958 this is the case number . also regarding the fix u telling for a wise friend quest , its not getting fix even with older saves as randvi is bugged just like other settlements . so ya also please make it faster because in future who knows what will happen if we are interesed in game or not because of all this .

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics