Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • B00MSIE
    Original poster 295 posts

After the 1.1.0 update I suddenly had a lot of problems with Valhalla. Today I discovered Valhalla is not compatible with the Xbox Series Quick resume option (anymore or never been). After you Quick resume you always have to restart Valhalla. If you do not do this a lot of things go wrong. This is 100% reproducible on my Xbox Series X with the latest official OS update.

After Quick Resume all network connections to Ubisoft servers are unavailable resulting in multiple problems, like:
    The Yule festival will be gone in 24 hours
    No more Reda missions.
    There's a big change you will lose game progress.

undefined

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xXdouglasXx8036
    15 posts

Its not just this after the update the performance decreased a lot before the game was running a solid 60 FPS now sometimes gets to 30 and most of the times doesn't hold 60 anymore and screen tearing and stuttering have both increased a lot

• B00MSIE
    Original poster 295 posts

@xxdouglasxx8036

I know, other problems:

The new skills disappeared after a couple of days and downgraded me from level 403 to 400.
    Whichever cloak I wear, on screen Eivor always wears a cloak I do not even have in my inventory.
    Always drunk after load.
    Flying invincible dogs.
    Arrow capacity.
    Flying Eivor and opposites in Yule Brawl.
    NPCs mostly stair in front of them without doing anything. I played Odyssey in between Valhalla and you immediately notice how alive and more realistic NPCs that world make.

and I can go on, but lets end positive:

After the update I hear music! Played through the whole story in complete silence. Personally I think this is the best AC ever, frustrating it has so many bugs. Playing Cyberpunk is a relive if you played Valhalla.

• smcinturf
    39 posts

Agree and can relate to all of these. Upon story completion, I actually had 2 guys from fighting circle leave ring and attack me while I was doing the bow challenge. My peeps in Raven attacked and killed them lol. Hopefully these will be fixed before any substantial dlc as I have finished game minus fishing. And with 12 hunter arrows...f fishing. Also just to add, Cyberpunk is buggy AF as well and CD has absolutely zero understanding of how to implement HDR...at least for series x for me. AC may be buggy and broken but damn these guys know HDR.
    But otherwise, fix these things soon UBI!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics