Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• lithion1
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello
    I cant find any information regarding this, and cant see obvious stat changes when having all gear of the same alignment or not (pressing X for stats doesnt show changes) - there are plenty of nodes "way of..." which suppose to give bonuses, but i cant seem to activate it.
    also dont know if that suppose to be armour only or weapons too (tried both)
    Searched for this info a lot, but people just copy paste the same thing over again with no specifics.

thank you

M

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Quor321
    232 posts

I have not done much research on this but I don't think it has anything to do with having sets. For example if you take a bear node then anything you have with a little bear pic on it gets more stats. The only reason a set would do you any good is if you took only the bear nodes and had nothing else.

• ADarklore
    91 posts

@quor321 Exactly! Each 'piece' of 'aligned' gear gets a stat boost you don't have to equip an entire set to get the bonus. Although, I too, have noticed that you don't see a stat increase anywhere... so it's hard to actually see if there actually is any stat increases.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@adarklore It shows up right in the stats of the gear. If you remove a node for Way of the Raven, for instance, and check the stats of your gear. One of the stats is +1 armor. So I look at my hood and it has armor rating of 46. I activate the Way of the Raven node and go back and look at my hood and it now has an armor rating of 47. So it adds it right into the stats on the gear page.

Runes do not change the stats on the individual gear piece, but you will see the change in the overall stats by checking those on the gear page.

And the only thing having a full matching set does is give you the set bonuses. Otherwise you can mix and match if you want.

• JCar4327
    612 posts

@jcar4327 Wouldn't let me edit, stupid forums. I didn't mention it in my other post, but if you have a full set of Raven gear, for instance, and you look at overall stats it will change. I have an armor rating of 258 and five pieces of Raven gear on. If I remove one Way of the Raven node it drops it to 253. So it does also reflect in the overall stats as well.

• JCar4327
    612 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JCar4327
    612 posts

@jcar4327 I'll add: Way of the Raven gives the following stats.

+1 Attack Weapon/Shield stat
    +3 Stun Weapon/Shield stat
    +1 Crit Chance Weapon/Shield stat
    +2 Block Shield stat
    +1 Armor Gear stat
    +.6 Evasion Gear stat
    -.3 Weight Weapon/Shield/Gear stat

So if I had on a full set of Raven gear with a Raven Sword, Bow, and Shield I would get +1 attack, +3 stun, +1 crit chance, +2 block, +5 armor, +3 Evasion, and -2.4 weight.

The attack, stun, and crit chance are tied to the use of the weapon/shield so they do not get multiplied like the other 3 stats do. So you would actually get a +3 attack increase, but since you don't hit with all three weapons at once you can only count it towards each hit of a weapon/shield.

Hopefully that helps?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics