Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• kelseyswaggs
    Original poster 1 posts

I purchased the new premium starter pack today and all the weapons are unable to be upgraded by Gunnar into another quality, like mythical. I'm sure this is just a bug since all other weapons in the game are upgradeable. It is a little disappointing, but I hope it will be fixed soon.

I am on Xbox One S, and I restarted the game to see if it would fix it, but it did not.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• far_aw
    1 posts

@kelseyswaggs Hello iam facing the same issue and iam on PC

• WildHunt
    135 posts

@kelseyswaggs Same here on PC, none of the Premium Starter Pack weapons appear in the forge and because they start at the lowest level it makes them useless for higher-level players until this is fixed.

• TYUHYUN
    24 posts

@kelseyswaggs
    I think the reason for this problem is that weapons come into a different tier than product descriptions.

In the product description, it says mythical weapons. (https://store.ubi.com/us/assassins-creed-valhalla---premium-starter-pack/5f9fdf840d253c067cbdca03.html?lang=en_US)
    undefined

According to the product description the weapon should have been paid mythical. The problem is that the weapon comes in the lowest rank, unlike the description.

The weapon is considered the lowest tier in the inventory, but Gunnar sees it as mythical, so it seems impossible to upgrade.

I think we should either re-issue the weapons to those who purchased the Premium Starter Pack or need to make it possible to upgrade weapons for free in future patches.

• TeapotLord21
    3 posts

Had this happen for a shield I bought from the store as well (winged shield). Lowest upgrade tier, cannot be upgraded at Gunnar. May just happen at random for premium items?

• sdrake905
    1 posts

i am also dealing with this

• WildHunt
    135 posts

@tyuhyun paid mythical would still appear in the forge, all my mythical items still appear there for some reason, maybe a future DLC will upgrade them beyond that.

• Fruitloops3000
    28 posts

Is the sword a 2 hander?

• TYUHYUN
    24 posts

@wildhunt Yeah, I was confused about that part with another game. Thanks for pointing it out!

• DoBeLikeDatDoe
    2 posts

@kelseyswaggs SAAAAAMEEEEEE

• deemax84
    2 posts

Same, but I also didn't get helix points

• Quor321
    232 posts

I also did not get mythical weapons as the pack states, no perks either. PC. Anyone see an official response on this topic yet? If this is not going to be fixed or if its intended I would like at least some of my money back as I was told I was buying mythical weapons.

Suggested Topics