Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Crazybone992
    Original poster 62 posts

The opponent in your settlement is impossible to beat. He will nearly always get an almost full or full row of yellow dice at the beginning while I don't have such luck. He will then spam Thor's strike at me so much that it is impossible to recover from it anymore with the little offerings I have managed to gather. A couple of times I got lucky and managed to reduce his health to just 2 stones by using a full row of axe and arrow dice and then adding in Thor's strike. But then he uses that [censored] ability that allows him to gain health for every blocked. He then conveniently gets a row of special dice that allows him to steal nearly all my offerings and then he spams thor's strike repeatedly until I lose.

10 [censored] times I played and I lost all 10 matches. The Orlog AI in the Ravensthorpe settlement is a [censored] cheater. There's just no way he can always get such a good row of dice.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@crazybone992 do people really play that boring dice game o_O

• Plan3tCrackr
    46 posts

Is the settlement Orlog guy there from the beginning? I've yet to lose an Orlog match and am at the Eastern settlement and near Level 200. Not flexing or anything but feel like I'm playing a game against a 12 year old at most and stealing 200 silver each time. Gwent was done right.

Edit: 200 silver is the drinking game, but still Orlog has been easy on my end, playing on the default difficulty. Maybe the AI changes with difficulty setting or something is going on with yours? I've never had opposing players roll anything crazy and just dominate.

• Skaro0
    1 posts

@crazybone992 Yes the match fixating is blatant cheating. I wonder why so many developers try to create false difficulty by cheating, lack of creativity I guess. When you get to England and make the first settlement there, the game's opponent will always get 6 power dice while I will get zero. It is a literal statistical impossibility which proves the cheating designed by the developers. Pathetic they had to do this on what would have been challenging by nature due to being luck based.

• KmarkoPL
    229 posts

Don't know what you talking about.
    I defeat him with first play, was not easy as I did not really understud the game, but I beat him .

• GeneralXIV
    10 posts

I've experienced this too 🙂 Though I don't think only affects the player at Ravensthorpe, I had it on returning to Grantebridge and trying to defeat the player there for the second time. At a crucial part of the game, their roll was too perfect to be natural, literally giving them the exact combination they needed and stealing the game. It sucked 😛

• caosck
    509 posts

@crazybone992

I have never been beaten with dice ..
    if you want i register immediately a video where I show you that it is possible .. XD 

EDIT
    I realized that it is a post from 2020 ....
    ops XD

• caosck
    509 posts

• Lysvander
    68 posts

But now that it's alive again ... i still remember one instance where i actually threw 6 axes to finish off an opponent, and got returned with 6 shields (edit: helmet of course) and then i got a thor's strike.

I do think the AI has an advantage to what the game serve's you, and it's not random.
    AI always has more or will gain more god tokens then you.

Only instance i can keep it low is using the arrow ability to shrink it's stack. But that cost lowers mine and AI will have more cause it's always has 5 or 6 gain. So it's hardly easy.

• longjohn119
    723 posts
    I've experienced this too 🙂 Though I don't think only affects the player at Ravensthorpe, I had it on returning to Grantebridge and trying to defeat the player there for the second time. At a crucial part of the game, their roll was too perfect to be natural, literally giving them the exact combination they needed and stealing the game. It sucked 😛

Sounds exactly like the dice game in Witcher 2 .... Except with Witcher 2 you can go in and fix it by modifying the script so it's more random just like the player rolls are ....

Anything to get you to spend more time playing the game so they can brag to Investors about "Player Engagement" in the quarterly investor reports ......

I'm not a cynic, I'm just experienced about how this stuff works ......

• caosck
    509 posts

Anything to get you to spend more time playing the game

I think this can be said of fishing and the swordfish trophy ... orlog is a simple mini game, at first I didn't give a damn, then I learned to appreciate it

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics