Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LadySwampfox
    Original poster 6 posts

Been playing several hours of this for the past few days, and I have some observations to make for the developers' consideration.

1. One-handed swords are noticeably missing from Eivor's arsenal. Considering that NPCs can use one-handed swords, it doesn't seem right to me that I can't use them. A certain legendary, spoilery sword has historically been one-handed, and it bothers me that it's a huge, two handed claymore. Doesn't fit with the legend at all imo.
    2. I don't like that upgrading certain armors to mythical status changes their appearance to obnoxious gold and other bright shiny colors. The Thegn's armor is a noticeable visual downgrade when increased to mythical. I would like the extra rune slot and better stats, but the way it looks is so bad that I'd risk dying from having a lower armor rating. Either make it look better, or give us more authority over how our armor looks.
    3. More armor sets in general would be nice. You'll get bonus points for historical accuracy, Ubi!
    4. I want to see legacy outfits make a comeback. Only having Bayek's outfit available just doesn't cut it for me. Unity was probably the best game for legacy outfits, and I want to see all those, plus Aguilar's outfit, make a comeback in a future update or DLC.
    5. Can the game please autosave at certain points when I'm clearing out a restricted area? It is incredibly frustrating to die for whatever reason and have to open all the chests and kill all the enemies all over again. I was cursing at the screen.
    6. More hairstyles for Eivor please! More facial hairstyles too—6 types of beards, including the clean-shaven style, is incredibly limiting, when it's clear NPCs have a lot more beard fashion sense. It shouldn't be hard to adapt some of those NPC beards for a male Eivor to use.
    7. Can we have craftable arrows again? I keep going to my quiver to craft more like I did in Odyssey and Origins, only to find it isn't there. It would be very convenient!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Karloz1995
    268 posts

@ladyswampfox they are going to put one handed sword, probably, maybe in future dlc, but ofcourse, as they are doing everything at helix shop

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics