1 Likes/2 Replies/30 ViewsOriginal poster LadySwampfox 6 posts
Been playing several hours of this for the past few days, and I have some observations to make for the developers' consideration.
- One-handed swords are noticeably missing from Eivor's arsenal. Considering that NPCs can use one-handed swords, it doesn't seem right to me that I can't use them. A certain legendary, spoilery sword has historically been one-handed, and it bothers me that it's a huge, two handed claymore. Doesn't fit with the legend at all imo.
- I don't like that upgrading certain armors to mythical status changes their appearance to obnoxious gold and other bright shiny colors. The Thegn's armor is a noticeable visual downgrade when increased to mythical. I would like the extra rune slot and better stats, but the way it looks is so bad that I'd risk dying from having a lower armor rating. Either make it look better, or give us more authority over how our armor looks.
- More armor sets in general would be nice. You'll get bonus points for historical accuracy, Ubi!
- I want to see legacy outfits make a comeback. Only having Bayek's outfit available just doesn't cut it for me. Unity was probably the best game for legacy outfits, and I want to see all those, plus Aguilar's outfit, make a comeback in a future update or DLC.
- Can the game please autosave at certain points when I'm clearing out a restricted area? It is incredibly frustrating to die for whatever reason and have to open all the chests and kill all the enemies all over again. I was cursing at the screen.
- More hairstyles for Eivor please! More facial hairstyles too—6 types of beards, including the clean-shaven style, is incredibly limiting, when it's clear NPCs have a lot more beard fashion sense. It shouldn't be hard to adapt some of those NPC beards for a male Eivor to use.
- Can we have craftable arrows again? I keep going to my quiver to craft more like I did in Odyssey and Origins, only to find it isn't there. It would be very convenient!