Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • USSR_JamBloB
    2 posts

So ive completed every region except hamtun, but I cant pledge to it and i cant find any way tk progress further

• Daagrrr
    1 posts

Hello,

Finished the game and went to the Alliance map to pledge to Hamtunscire.

Quest does not start so unable to progress.

Any ideas how to fix this?

• riverslq
    2 posts

https://imgur.com/a/TLSbkmE

Everything else is done.
    I doubt its waiting on valhalla since this is a level 90 area and everything else way above thiis has been completed.

So this seems like a gamebreaking bug. I can't do anything else with the main story since I can't click hamtunscire to pledge to it.

I also can't go back to a previous saved game since there is an arbitrary limit on the number of saved games allowed.

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@ussr_jamblob have the same issue, and I've tried almost everything... Currently doing everything left in the game, and just doing the pledge when I'm done with everything. It's very annoying and somewhat gamebreaking.

• dinounit67
    21 posts

@daagrrr Have you tried to just go to title menu and reload the save? It works for some... not for me though. I have the same issue.

• nils_noel
    1 posts

I have the exact same issue.

• KamikazeSG12
    25 posts

@riverslq I couldn't play hamtunscire either until I completed the main storyline taking Eivor's brother back to Norway. When I returned to the village, it was available to pledge.

• TaleraRis
    21 posts

Hamtunscire is a level 340 area and you have to do all the other pledges (including Norway) before it will unlock.

• thowal
    1 posts

I have the same problem and I could pledge it before I went to suthexe to save Sigurd.

• AllianceStuck
    156 posts

Get a refund and buy a non ubi game. Problem solved.

• Androssar
    1 posts

I have encountered the Problem that after talking to Randvi to start the Questline for Hamtunscire that it didnt gave me the quest. i alrdy tried to leave the animus and get back in. I tried to go to Werham where the quest should have been. Dont know what to do.undefinedundefined

• guest-U1Nckr2n
    1 posts

After completing snotingham arc, Randvi tells me to talk to Sigurd about Norway, hamtunscire not selectable on map? Seems like you should be able to do all regions before final mission?

• The_Unseen_666
    1 posts

It seems I cannot complete the last part of the main story, when I speak to Randvi and pledge to Hamtunscire the related quest doesn't show up.

The game untracks any currently tracked quest however none of the shire specific quests appear in the log.

• cocline123
    2 posts

@the_unseen_666 I'm dealing with the same issues 71hrs in

• UbiKoality
    Ubisoft Support Staff 440 posts

@cocline123 @The_Unseen_666 Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you both are experiencing this bug in Assassin's Creed Valhalla. For starters, please complete all the steps listed in our PS5 troubleshooting guide to see if those steps help get this corrected. Then, if you don't notice any improvements, please upload your save files in a case at support.ubi.com. Having save files is really helpful for the development team when investigating bugs, glitches, and other in-game issues. You can let me know your case number once it has been created! If possible, please also include a video exhibiting the problem. I would be more than happy to send this information to the team! 🙂

Official Response
  • jonmango
    9 posts

@ubikoality Hi there! I'm having the same issue as the OP. Have you gotten any updates on this? I will try to send a save (it'll be my first time getting that off a console), but was curious if the issue was confirmed and a resolution found(or in development).

Thanks!

• UbiKoality

@jonmango Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this problem. I appreciate you being so willing to upload your save files for the team! A couple of issues with Hamtunscire have been reported, but having additional details is helpful to see if the specific problem you (or other players) are experiencing is what has been reported. Are you unable to pledge to Hamtunscire because it is grayed out? Also, is it showing as a completed region despite not actually being completed?

Official Response
  • jonmango
    9 posts

@ubikoality

Hi and thanks for the reply! I have pledged to Hamtunscire, but I’m not able to progress the story. The alliance map says I’m committed to the region. I noticed the problem when I still had Vinland left to complete, and I was able to commit to that region and finish that arc.

When I save, it’s named “Kingdom’s End” instead of “Exploration” like if I wasn’t in an arc.

I also went to the first objective (town where there were Danes and Saxons just standing around together). It’s like a movie scene that’s ready to begin but the director hasn’t yelled “action” yet, haha!

I do not have the bug where Hytham thinks I have completed the arc - I still have to get the Order Medallion from The Father.

• UbiKoality

@jonmango Understood, thank you so much for the clarification! For final confirmation, you were able to pledge to Hamtunscire, but no quest was added to your quest log which is why you cannot progress in the story? Please correct me if I'm still mistaken! It's important to be detailed and specific when reporting to the team, so I'm wanting to make sure I understand. 🙂 If you're able to upload your save files as previously discussed, please be sure to let me know your case reference number!

Official Response
  • jonmango
    9 posts

@ubikoality The clarification is correct, thanks!. I have been looking into getting the save files off my PS5, but I haven't made much headway. I assume I would need to load to a removable media and then to my PC.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics