Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jonmango
    9 posts

@ubikoality The clarification is correct, thanks!. I have been looking into getting the save files off my PS5, but I haven't made much headway. I assume I would need to load to a removable media and then to my PC.

• UbiKoality
    Community Manager 446 posts

@jonmango That's correct! You can typically use a USB to save the files to, plug that into your PC, then upload the files in a case!

Official Response
  • tonymbf
    1 posts

Hello,
    I am over 200 hours into the game and I am now stuck.
    Hamtunscire is the last area I have pledged to, which I have now done, but there is NO QUEST appeared in the menu. All the other areas did, just not the last and most important one.
    I have killed all the 'Order members' except The Father, so I have 14 Order medallions but cannot hand them over until the 15th one.
    With no Hamtunscire quest to follow I cannot complete the game.
    Please advise.
    Playing on XBOX ONE
    Thank you
    Tony

• Sam_Boo26
    175 posts

@tonymbf Did you go back to Norway with Sigurd ? It's the last quest you're supposed to do before Hamtunscire. You should get it by talking to Randvi or Sigurd, I'm not sure. It can also be because you need to upgrade your settlement first. From what I heard, sometimes, they prevent you from continuing the main quest if your settlement's level isn't high enough.

• vLuckk
    3 posts
    • So ive just completed the Lincolnshire story arc and only have hamtunscire to go, however for some bizzare reason I can't pledge to it what so ever. I've pledged to every other area but this one is giving me alot of bother. I've tried everything from running around to completing other quests and nothing is happening. Sigurd nor Randvi want to talk to me, I can't find ubba what so ever and hytham is just blanking me at this rate. Any help? Because I'm lost 😞

• Emol2007
    2 posts

assassin's creed valhalla hamtunscire
    i cant get the mission and alliance map with hamtunscire. Pls help

• Emol2007
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics