Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dwiestopy
    Original poster 2 posts

Why can`t we sell weapons and armors we don`t wanna use?! I don`t get it. I don`t want to collect them, I wanna sell them for profit!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• WR3cker_DK
    75 posts

@dwiestopy
    Agree, plus option to dismantle them for materials

• Max18400
    410 posts

It's a game feature. Ubisoft went to the extreme opposite of odyssey's loot system.
    You can't get rid of, sell or dismantle any gear.

• Kormac67
    941 posts

@max18400 You can't get rid of, sell or dismantle any unique gear in Odyssey either. And all gear in Valhalla is unique.

• Max18400
    410 posts

@kormac67 but in odyssey you could leave them (any gear unique or not) in your ship's chest. Also it's only unique armors and weapons you can't dismantle, everything else you can in Odyssey. And well... pretty sure the yule armor is just a slight reskin of the huntsman armor. But overall, yeah the gear in Vahalla is unique so you can't dismantle it.

• Kormac67
    941 posts

@max18400 They introduced the ship chest in Odyssey in a patch.
    I expect we get a gear chest in Eivor's bedroom some day.

• Max18400
    410 posts

@kormac67 a week or so after release, pretty quickly solved that issue. Even so that still left a butt load of gear and weapons that could be dismantled or sold. Its not particularly the issue of this thread as you cannot do anything with valhalla's gear if you choose not to use it

• ADarklore
    175 posts

I'm still waiting for the option to 'equip set' so we don't have to equip all five pieces individually. Plus, I'm hoping they had 'build saves' as Odyssey had five different build saves.

• kdnl29_8
    5 posts

Add on to that ingots, I have loads of Carbon with nothing to upgrade with it everything is Nickle/Tungsten upgrades. So why can't we sell it so we can get silver.

• bielik01
    1290 posts

@kdnl29_8 or leather or supplies (got 10k of both of them)

• procadman
    76 posts

@wr3cker_dk Both of these ideas were available in Origins. I, too, was surprised that they weren't included in Valhalla.

Suggested Topics