Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Im_So_Elite
    Original poster 5 posts

Completed all flytings but trophy will not unlock. Annoying bug please fix.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Im_So_Elite
    Original poster 5 posts
    Best Answer

@ubi-woofer Turns out i missed alvis in Ravensthorpe. Did not realise there was a final one here due to no symbol.
    Sorry for the wasted time, thank you for the help.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 799 posts

Hey Im_So_Elite! Thanks for posting about this issue 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that after completing all of the Flyting sequences, the trophy "Slam Master" has not unlocked for you. Would you be able to provide a screenshot showing your charisma level (if you happened to capture one)? Can you also confirm for me that you've completed the Flytings in
    spoiler
    Thank you!

Official Response
  • Im_So_Elite
    Original poster 5 posts
    Hey Im_So_Elite! Thanks for posting about this issue 🙂 I'm sorry to hear that after completing all of the Flyting sequences, the trophy "Slam Master" has not unlocked for you. Would you be able to provide a screenshot showing your charisma level (if you happened to capture one)? Can you also confirm for me that you've completed the Flytings in
    spoiler
    Thank you!

Hi,

I did not get a charisma screenshot unfortunately. I have completed the main storyline, I have 100% collectables in all regions (including spoliler locations), except for 1 wealth and last mystery in one of the spoiler locations (bug already reported for key chest not dropping).
    I did lose some flytings at first attempt but then won them afterwards. I have revisted all locations but no NPCs are interactable.
    I remember only doing 1 flyting in Norway (stavanger) isthere supposed to be more I have checked all of Fornbug and other towns but found nothing.

Thanks

• Ubi-Woofer

As you've completed the game, I'll list all of the Flytings I know of in a spoiler warning below as well as where they are - if you can verify for me that you've completed all of them, it would be helpful if you could grab screenshots with each Flyting NPC showing you can no longer interact with them (provided that they're still in place!) if possible:
    spoiler
    I know that it may take time and be a little frustrating to gather the requested images, so thank you for your understanding and assistance if you are able and willing to do so. You should submit your images in a support case or via Live Chat so that we can escalate your case for further investigation if needed - let me know the case reference number if you do so so I can take a look!

Official Response
  • Im_So_Elite
    Original poster 5 posts
    Best Answer

@ubi-woofer Turns out i missed alvis in Ravensthorpe. Did not realise there was a final one here due to no symbol.
    Sorry for the wasted time, thank you for the help.

• Ubi-Woofer

That's great news - very glad to hear that you were able to complete it and earn the trophy now. Don't apologise at all as well, I'm here to help and it's my pleasure 🙂

If you need any additional assistance in the future, please let me know!

Official Response
  • Brice_bl
    7 posts

Hello,
    I do have an issue concerning the slam trophy.
    I have finished the game and all the quests. The only thing missing is a mistery in Norway.
    In Stavanger there is a mask appearing on the map but when I go there, I cannot talk to the NPC for the last slam battle...

Any solution?

Thanks

• Maimun_15
    6 posts

@brice_bl same problem!? No idea when they will get it fixed. It’s annoying. Only three trophy’s from 100% completion lol. Only someone standing in place that you cannot talk to. Ridiculous right?

• Brice_bl
    7 posts

@maimun_15
    Yeah same here...
    That's awful man...
    The game is cool but bugs ruin the experience...

• Brice_bl
    7 posts

@Ubi-Woofer can you help ?

• Maimun_15
    6 posts

@brice_bl still haven’t fixed the bug with this so called 2/2 bug update. Ubisoft just give us the flyt. Or at least give us the character to work with. If you do we will want to play your dlc.

• Maimun_15
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Brice_bl
    7 posts

@ubi-woofer the bug is still present at Stavanger.
    could you help?
    We cannot interact with the NPC.
    this is the last one missing for me so I can complete the game 100%...undefined

• Zooolz
    40 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Zooolz
    40 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Zooolz
    40 posts

Find Alvis at his house on the north side of longhouse.
    ( Ravensthorpe - no Icon on map )

Ok now. Unlocked. Ty

• Brice_bl
    7 posts

@zooolz my problem is not with Alvis.
    I did it at the beginning.
    My problem is with the guy at Stavanger. The icon appears as if I didn't do the slam but I can't interact with the NPC...

• greenfungus279
    3 posts

The Trophy wont unlock, going to Ravensthorpe and talking to Alvis doe's nothing, he does not interact with you. I've done all the flyt masks in the game. The Trophy does not unlock!!!

The bugs and glitches is this game make it a totally frustrating misery. Shame on you Ubisoft.

• Pippo97
    14 posts

@ubi-woofer hello everyone I read the previous answers and I am in the same situation the problem is that I have no one to talk to even Alvis. i was recognized the trophy of the one thousand% while rhyme rhymes do not. and I don't understand why. how can I solve?

• ElectricPump
    1 posts

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics