Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@afkoyuncu Where does it say DLC on the pack? Just because it is a add-ons doesn't mean it is part of the season pass. The Berserker pack isn't part of the season pass but it is called a add-ons.

• afkoyuncu
    Original poster 16 posts

@leoraptor1979 in helix store, the starter pack, is listed in add-ons section, but item packs and weapons are listed as store items. berserker pack or set is never listed as an addon

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@afkoyuncu You should probably check the store. The Berserker Pack, Berserker Settlement Pack, Berserker Ship Pack, and Way of the Berserker mission are listed as add-ons. I'm not sure they were offered as part of the Season Pass as they were part of the Ultimate Edition.

@LeoRaptor1979 I totally get where you are coming from. The season pass only included the "Legend of Beowulf mission and the two expansions. The Ultimate pack included the season pass and an Ultimate pack, which was the Way of the Berserker mission, Berserker Pack, Berserker Ship Pack, Berserker Settlement Pack, and a set of runes.

So you are correct that the Premium Starter Pack is not part of the season pass. Nor are all the add-ons listed in the store.

Thus, I will retract my earlier statement that it should have been part of the season pass if it is listed as an add-on. As the other packs listed in add-ons are not part of the season pass then I can see why it was listed there. Does it change the fact that I think those items should have been part of the season pass? No. But I cannot say Ubisoft was wrong for listing it under add-ons when currently only one of the items listed under add-ons is included in the season pass.

• Leventry94
    15 posts

Just another cash grab and I am really regretting buying that season pass, or anything else in that digital wallet [censored] store.

• WildHunt
    64 posts

@leoraptor1979 To quote the product description "includes an exclusive set of Mythical weapons", which these are not, they are base tier and cannot be upgraded at the forge even though every single other weapon can be, but these cannot? It is obviously a bug.

• afkoyuncu
    Original poster 16 posts

@jcar4327 Well, that pack is a part of the ultimate package deal. Berserker pack was a motive for people to buy the ultimate edition. The premium starter pack, however, is literally an add-on. They added it 1 month after the launch of the game. If they are listing this add-on under the add-ons section in the helix store (where you buy the expansions and the season pass), it should be a part of the season pass. I can say that I've never seen anything like this from other games or companies. If you buy the season pass, you will get all the DLC, add-ons, and expansions that are published after the game's release.

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@wildhunt Just because they list them as Mythical items doesn't mean it is a bug.

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@afkoyuncu Well then I take it you didn't play AC Origins because they added the deluxe digital items as add-ons as well.

• WildHunt
    64 posts

@leoraptor1979 Why would these items be the only weapons in the game that cannot be upgraded at the forge? Why are you even arguing this point? It is obviously a bug.

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@wildhunt Because they are designed to be used at the beginning of the game. I am arguing it because I am tired of everyone claiming everything is a bug.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@afkoyuncu
    Ubisoft doesn’t do it this way for AC. The season’s pass typically only really offers DLC. The Helix store will be jam packed full of things that you’ll need to pay extra for if you want.

The Odyssey season pass included an ACIII remaster, but it wasn’t particularly playable.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@leoraptor1979 It's not as intended. All armor and weapons in this game are upgradable and have a perk even the ones you start with. So why would they make them in this way? I even saw a video showing them with perks and upgraded. Something happened to change that, I imagine they will be fixed.

As far as the DLC debate goes, they are just store items. The title of DLC has nothing to do with the edition of the game you purchased. Helix credits are also DLC, do you expect them to give you endless supply of them because you purchased the gold edition?

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@quor321 Bayek's outfit is not upgradable. Neither is the thrall outfit. Not saying you are wrong about the add on weapons, but not all armor is upgradable.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@jcar4327 Lol, okay not all armor.

Here is the video I saw.

• LeoRaptor1979
    98 posts

@quor321 There are many items in the game that are not upgradeable. I know of 3 that can't be upgraded past there base quality so that means you don't know what your talking about.

The video you saw is PC version which could have been hacked to make them upgradeable.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@leoraptor1979 Yes, I understand not ALL are upgradable. So for those that browse the forums just to pick comments apart. MOST are upgradable and have perks. The premium starter pack ADVERTISES mythical weapons. Me and many others did not receive mythical weapons. We just want to know why? If it's intended, or going to be fixed? Multiple treads on this topic both in general and the support forums and I have not seen an official response. Given this was not a bonus to the gold or ultimate editions. We paid extra money for this, it does merit a response and or correction.

• rankinsect
    52 posts

@dreadgrrl

Ubisoft USED to do it that way for DLC. Even as far as Syndicate, having the season pass got you basically everything, including the outfit packs. Also let's not forget that when they introduced Helix credits, they used to be earnable ingame as well as via microtransaction.

With origin and beyond, the money grabbing just got worse and worse and worse.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@rankinsect
    That is correct. There is no reason to expect any differently at this point. Their current practices are well established.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@quor321 Hey, was not trying to nit pick, but definitely get how it seems that way. Sorry for that. I do agree with you that the description says MYTHICAL weapons, therefore they should be either automatically mythical or upgradable to mythical. If they are not mythical then it is either false advertisement or a glitch. Either way it is wrong and needs to be addressed.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@jcar4327 No worries, you didn't come across as rude about correcting me unlike the other person. I was technically wrong, but the point still stands when 90%+ of the gear is upgradable and has perks. The question on the starter pack gear is a valid one. Not sure why it's not being addressed. Probably over run by requests for one handed swords and to make the game more like odyssey to get to the starter pack threads.:)

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics