Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@michael_monstar

uhmm... everything single item your get from the store is called dlc, so i am afraid there is some misunderstanding here.
    Eeven when you purchase helix points its called dlc...

• Quor321
    232 posts

@asgardian02 Ya, I don't get how anyone is confused by that. The only real issue is the weapons in the pack. Still waiting to find out of it's going to be fixed.

• afkoyuncu
    Original poster 16 posts

@asgardian02 well, according to Ubisoft, season pass only gives us the story expansions and nothing else. Every other ''DLC, addon'' won't be included in the season pass. so imagine the season pass being the expansion pass

• afkoyuncu
    Original poster 16 posts

@quor321 Ubisoft's definition of season pass ''extra missions, weapons, costumes and downloadable content scheduled for release over the next year.'' We only got the missions from the season pass.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@afkoyuncu undefined

There it is plain a day in picture form what the season pass has. The mention of weapons and what not in the description is probably reference to new item that are released with each expansion. I found it very clear. The starter pack and helix DLCs are just store items.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@quor321
    this

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@asgardian02 Where does it say every item in store is DLC?

• Quor321
    232 posts

@leoraptor1979 If I click on get more DLCs it takes you to the helix store. Starter pack is also in there.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@quor321
    this

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@quor321 You said this is a Season Pass so I was talking about that. Anything that is downloadable means you have to download the pack to get it but that doesn't mean it is part of the Season Pass.

• epero
    17 posts

Dear developers and managers,
    is greed all you know? Do you not feel ashamed? When I buy Ultimate edition for 110€ and then you put there DLC which isn´t available for me, it si simply dishonest policy. Your helix shop is also deep hit, but it is something like loophole, so we accepted that your greed can be satisfied there. But this is simply uncacceptable.
    Reducing sidequests, making building village less interesting than building settlment in AC3, all that steps back, asking 110€ for ultimate and then you have audacity to sell separate DLC?
    This is reason why people can forgive CDPR even such mess lauch, as they had. They don´t treat us like idiots who will buy anything.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@epero

uhmm.. not to defend ubisoft here, but it states very cleary what you get for a ultimate edition.
    Not sure why you expected additional instore gearpacks.

By now you should know how many gear packs they release and try to sell through ingame shop. They are all called dlc packs..

• epero
    17 posts

@asgardian02 Because it is stated as DLC. And common decency is that season pass will give you all dlc.
    Yes, it is not legally binding. Same thing did Square Enix with Tomb Raider. One thing is greed and technically "not part of this, or that" and one thing is be fair to paying customers. 110 € is really too much money for this, for what we get. Yes, for management who count millions it is not even pocket change, but if you take customer seriously, you know it is lot of money and that you can´t treat customer as a milking cow.

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@epero Cry us a river. Ubisoft is not the only company to sell micro transaction in games. This has been going on for awhile. Micro transaction is how the company to keep making games. If they stopped doing this then they wouldn't be able to make anymore games.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@leoraptor1979

what a [censored] story.

cd project red doesnt have MTX and yet they keep making games.
    being rich is not enough, the goal here is to make all the money in the world..

• Quor321
    232 posts

@epero If you have played for close to 100hrs then you got your moneys worth. Even if you haven't yet it will take at least that long to finish the story and clear most of the map. I been at it for 110hrs or so and am at 67%. Second game I started is at about 10hrs, and my son has played about 25hrs. Plus you get more DLC to come.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@epero Ubisoft is a public company. They have shareholders to answer to. Perhaps, if you don't want the developers you purchase games from to make a profit and be sustainable, you should stick to purchasing games from small indie developers.

• epero
    17 posts

@leoraptor1979 You are very young, or very naive if you believ that microtransactions is necessary for company to survive.
    And this is DLC, not microtransaticon. Premium starte pack DLC.
    Why would I cry? You don´t complain if you are victim of shady practice? Maybe not, maybe you believe that they need to do it to survive and that santa will bring you presents.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@asgardian02 CDPR is also presently being sued by their shareholders. While we've historically been able to point to CDPR as an example of the way things should be done be developers, things aren't working out too well for them right now. They're probably not a worthy example to be pointing to right at this point. Hopefully they'll redeem themselves.

• epero
    17 posts

@dreadgrrl Such a nonsensical argument. If you don´t like pracitce of corporation, then buy from indie developers. Wake up. You can said if you don´t like presidnet, move to another country - intead of voting for other candidate. Stick you head to the sand will never solve anything. Maybe you just don´t know that there are companies who don´t make such practices.

Suggested Topics