Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@wildhunt Just because they list them as Mythical items doesn't mean it is a bug.

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@afkoyuncu Well then I take it you didn't play AC Origins because they added the deluxe digital items as add-ons as well.

• WildHunt
    129 posts

@leoraptor1979 Why would these items be the only weapons in the game that cannot be upgraded at the forge? Why are you even arguing this point? It is obviously a bug.

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@wildhunt Because they are designed to be used at the beginning of the game. I am arguing it because I am tired of everyone claiming everything is a bug.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@afkoyuncu
    Ubisoft doesn’t do it this way for AC. The season’s pass typically only really offers DLC. The Helix store will be jam packed full of things that you’ll need to pay extra for if you want.

The Odyssey season pass included an ACIII remaster, but it wasn’t particularly playable.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@leoraptor1979 It's not as intended. All armor and weapons in this game are upgradable and have a perk even the ones you start with. So why would they make them in this way? I even saw a video showing them with perks and upgraded. Something happened to change that, I imagine they will be fixed.

As far as the DLC debate goes, they are just store items. The title of DLC has nothing to do with the edition of the game you purchased. Helix credits are also DLC, do you expect them to give you endless supply of them because you purchased the gold edition?

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@quor321 Bayek's outfit is not upgradable. Neither is the thrall outfit. Not saying you are wrong about the add on weapons, but not all armor is upgradable.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@jcar4327 Lol, okay not all armor.

Here is the video I saw.

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@quor321 There are many items in the game that are not upgradeable. I know of 3 that can't be upgraded past there base quality so that means you don't know what your talking about.

The video you saw is PC version which could have been hacked to make them upgradeable.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@leoraptor1979 Yes, I understand not ALL are upgradable. So for those that browse the forums just to pick comments apart. MOST are upgradable and have perks. The premium starter pack ADVERTISES mythical weapons. Me and many others did not receive mythical weapons. We just want to know why? If it's intended, or going to be fixed? Multiple treads on this topic both in general and the support forums and I have not seen an official response. Given this was not a bonus to the gold or ultimate editions. We paid extra money for this, it does merit a response and or correction.

• rankinsect
    52 posts

@dreadgrrl

Ubisoft USED to do it that way for DLC. Even as far as Syndicate, having the season pass got you basically everything, including the outfit packs. Also let's not forget that when they introduced Helix credits, they used to be earnable ingame as well as via microtransaction.

With origin and beyond, the money grabbing just got worse and worse and worse.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@rankinsect
    That is correct. There is no reason to expect any differently at this point. Their current practices are well established.

• JCar4327
    635 posts

@quor321 Hey, was not trying to nit pick, but definitely get how it seems that way. Sorry for that. I do agree with you that the description says MYTHICAL weapons, therefore they should be either automatically mythical or upgradable to mythical. If they are not mythical then it is either false advertisement or a glitch. Either way it is wrong and needs to be addressed.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@jcar4327 No worries, you didn't come across as rude about correcting me unlike the other person. I was technically wrong, but the point still stands when 90%+ of the gear is upgradable and has perks. The question on the starter pack gear is a valid one. Not sure why it's not being addressed. Probably over run by requests for one handed swords and to make the game more like odyssey to get to the starter pack threads.:)

• LeoRaptor1979
    99 posts

@quor321 How was i rude. All I said they are designed to be starter weapons so why would they be upgradeable?

It might not being addressed because it is at the bottom of there priority list. They are priority the glitches that prevent people from playing then worrying about weapon glitches.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@leoraptor1979

I hate these MTX's within a game, especially since many of the armor and weapon packs have rather good stats.

In my opinion all these MTX should have been purely cosmetic:
    ships cosmetics, settlement cosmetics, mounts and ravens stuff and so on.

Also 1-5 euro for each items would be much fairer then 20 euros

• Quor321
    232 posts

@leoraptor1979 It was the don't know what I'm talking about line that was unnecessary and or rude. The few items that are not upgradeable is so minimal not sure it was necessary to even correct my comment especially in that fashion.

The starting gear we get shortly into the game are upgradable with perks, so why make a starter pack with useless gear? If glitches are priority then I would say this fits right in there with any game bug. Game bugs from what I have seen or read about are not across the board. Many have had no problem completing the game with few issues. Sounds like everyone that got the starter pack did not receive mythical weapons. Sounds like a glitch that merits attention sooner then later.

I imagine if you purchased any of the store armor sets and they were unusable due to no stats or perks that were advertised. And when you looked into the matter and found everyone else had the same issue you would expect a quick fix. Hmmm.....???

• afkoyuncu
    Original poster 17 posts

UPDATE: After contacting Ubisoft, I learned that ''Not all of the addon tab's content will be included in the Season Pass.'' So season pass is pointless, ladies and gentleman.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@afkoyuncu

so which items are left out and what do u even get from the season pass then?
    Would be nice if you could clarify that

• Quor321
    232 posts

@afkoyuncu For those of us that are not a drama queen and know that not all DLC is part of the season pass or gold/ ultimate editions. How about the issue of the lack of mythical weapons in the advertised mythical weapons in the starter pack?

Suggested Topics