Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hey all!

I've separated a couple of posts into this thread away from the larger one about the reduced arrow capacities, to ensure that we can properly investigate this. I'll merge any further posts / threads I find about this issue with this thread.

Would any of you be able to provide me with an image / short video clip showing that the quiver is missing, and that arrows float at Eivor's side? Can you also please confirm whether you've tried fast travelling to another location (such as Norway or Vinland) as well as reloaded a previous save? Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1493 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologies for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports with the missing quiver within this thread. Please note that the reset arrow capacity issue should have been resolved. You can read more about this in this megathread.

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team following TU 1.1.2. If you're still missing your quiver from Eivor's armour, please don't hesitate to update this thread with images showing this. We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response
  • AznGhostshadow
    6 posts

I have this issue.

Also, it seemed to manifest the same time that my arrow capacity dropped back to default level and not the max as I had upgraded to.

Also, the Yule festival vanished a couple of days ago too.

All glitchy, all the time.

• torid110
    7 posts

Here's some pics.

I have tried to fast travel as well (I am experiencing the quiver "reset" bug as well where my arrows are back to level 1, when I have a fully upgraded quiver), going to Vinland multiple times trying to fix the other arrow bug.

undefinedundefined

• mestertrox
    1 posts

Have that same issue, quiver is missing and max arrow capacity is reset to starting level even when fully updated. 5 predator arrows and so on.

• GrandFthrHermit
    1 posts

Same here, quiver is gone, floating arrows, playing on ps5 and pc as well.

• RaveyDaveyJ
    5 posts

Same issue fast travelling doesn't fix it for me so I've uninstalled and currently re-installing to see if that fixes it fingers crossed

• nelson_18_nl
    1 posts

@raveydaveyj Hi! Were you able to eliminate the bug by reinstalling the game?

• RaveyDaveyJ
    5 posts

@nelson_18_nl no it's still there

• RaveyDaveyJ
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer kind of hard it won't let me upload a picture cause it says the file is too big but quivers still missing and arrows have been reset to starting capacity

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1493 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologies for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports with the missing quiver within this thread. Please note that the reset arrow capacity issue should have been resolved. You can read more about this in this megathread.

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team following TU 1.1.2. If you're still missing your quiver from Eivor's armour, please don't hesitate to update this thread with images showing this. We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics