Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NoShaneNoGain23
    Original poster 1 posts

I'm experiencing a bug where the quiver attached to the side if Eivor has disappeared revealing the arrows that are just floating there, this is also seeming to effect the amount of arrows I can hold as ive got an almost fully upgraded quiver but can now only hold the base number of arrows.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologies for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports with the missing quiver within this thread. Please note that the reset arrow capacity issue should have been resolved. You can read more about this in this megathread.

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team following TU 1.1.2. If you're still missing your quiver from Eivor's armour, please don't hesitate to update this thread with images showing this. We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Nozgame
    55 posts

I hid the bow which also hides the quiver which is nice. But sometimes, especially during conversations, the arrows will still show up. It looks really bad.

• evilhippo
    79 posts

Also... the quiver itself (i.e. the graphic on the toon) has actually disappeared 😂

• MrGTST
    1 posts

I have this issue too.

The one thing I have noticed though is that the quiver is missing from the hip, it's just a handful of loose arrows "glued" to the hip.... it feels related to the problem!

• Apollosh
    11 posts

@mrgtst

I confirm, it's missing for me as well:

undefined

• KleineCornelis
    1 posts

My quiver has disappeared and the arrows are glued to Eivor's hip. This is more annoying than the decreased arrow count to me, because I have to constantly look at it and it completely ruins the immersion.

• iamlee
    1 posts

My quiver has disappeared. Eivor now just has arrows floating at his side. Not game breaking but still irritating.

• guest-pww2dj2g
    6 posts

@noshanenogain23 yes. There is a lot of people with the same problem since the last update. One solution is to return to previous saves. I did that and worked but sometimes the bug comes back and I have to do the same.

• Fixthebugpls
    2 posts

Eivor's quiver dissapeared from his belt, please fix this, the arrows Just stay there floating and sometimes they also dissapear

• SinlessPoppy
    2 posts

I know this issue has been reported 100's of times already but here it is. At some point after the Yule Festival patch Eivor's arrow quiver disappeared and now all I see are floating arrows on his hip. Also the arrow capacity is stuck at the minimum number despite having been fully upgraded. When will this bug be added to the master list of GLITCHES? When will it be fixed? It's is a major turn off for a game so graphically pleasing.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1267 posts

Hey all!

I've separated a couple of posts into this thread away from the larger one about the reduced arrow capacities, to ensure that we can properly investigate this. I'll merge any further posts / threads I find about this issue with this thread.

Would any of you be able to provide me with an image / short video clip showing that the quiver is missing, and that arrows float at Eivor's side? Can you also please confirm whether you've tried fast travelling to another location (such as Norway or Vinland) as well as reloaded a previous save? Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • AznGhostshadow
    6 posts

I have this issue.

Also, it seemed to manifest the same time that my arrow capacity dropped back to default level and not the max as I had upgraded to.

Also, the Yule festival vanished a couple of days ago too.

All glitchy, all the time.

• torid110
    7 posts

Here's some pics.

I have tried to fast travel as well (I am experiencing the quiver "reset" bug as well where my arrows are back to level 1, when I have a fully upgraded quiver), going to Vinland multiple times trying to fix the other arrow bug.

undefinedundefined

• mestertrox
    1 posts

Have that same issue, quiver is missing and max arrow capacity is reset to starting level even when fully updated. 5 predator arrows and so on.

• GrandFthrHermit
    1 posts

Same here, quiver is gone, floating arrows, playing on ps5 and pc as well.

• RaveyDaveyJ
    5 posts

Same issue fast travelling doesn't fix it for me so I've uninstalled and currently re-installing to see if that fixes it fingers crossed

• nelson_18_nl
    2 posts

@raveydaveyj Hi! Were you able to eliminate the bug by reinstalling the game?

• RaveyDaveyJ
    5 posts

@nelson_18_nl no it's still there

• RaveyDaveyJ
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer kind of hard it won't let me upload a picture cause it says the file is too big but quivers still missing and arrows have been reset to starting capacity

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4150 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I apologies for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to share your reports with the missing quiver within this thread. Please note that the reset arrow capacity issue should have been resolved. You can read more about this in this megathread.

This issue has been marked as resolved by the development team following TU 1.1.2. If you're still missing your quiver from Eivor's armour, please don't hesitate to update this thread with images showing this. We can then pass these along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics