Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aeghisjalmur
    Original poster 5 posts

I have this annoying crash every 15 minutes sometimes 30 m the game closes and next time the crash is even earlier than before , example : 30 m crash , 27 , 26, 10 7 and 5 minutes , what a heck is this? This is an outrage , i payed for a game that i cannot play , Ubisoft you have to fix this , ASAP is what i want but i know that isnt happening that fast, so please respond to the players , the community of players is the one that make your paycheck, dont let us down on this .

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• YazX_
    161 posts

@aeghisjalmur let me guess, nvidia GPU and latest drivers??

• Aeghisjalmur
    Original poster 5 posts

@yazx_ Rx 5700 XT and latest drivers ... somehow i ge talmost 90 minutes gaming and a crash again , what i did diferent? I put the cluster setting on medium ...im going try low now

• krvpt.
    63 posts

have fun trying to get them to fix it. i haven't even been able to launch the game despite being over recommended specs and i bought it on the 9th. oh and they refuse to give me a refund so i had to have my bank dispute the charge. they don't give a damn about us, they just want our money and then keep it when they can't deliver a stable working game.

• Aeghisjalmur
    Original poster 5 posts

@yazx_ One thing i can tell you , with clutter setting in low i stayed 4 hours gaming without a problem , and it didnt crash , i leaved the game because it was allready morning here ....

• YazX_
    161 posts

@aeghisjalmur i was asking because these freezes are frequent on Nvidia and latest drivers, and its caused by these drivers, however, since you are using AMD, have you checked event viewer, there should be an entry written there whenever the game crashes

• coemcoem
    2 posts

Can you still continue the game or load any saves after the crashes? I have the same problem but I can't get any auto save, quick save or manual save working. If I reload them, the game crashes again. Only some very old manual saves work but all the progress is lost.

• Aeghisjalmur
    Original poster 5 posts

@coemcoem the game continues were it was last time , i think the saves are fine

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics