Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

I can't find this topic anywhere, but since the day of the patch I've had the 401, 402, 403 skills turning off and on randomly (becomes annoying having unspent skill point notices btw) and last night when it did this several times while playing, I noticed my arrows capacity was now stuck at minimums (its max upgraded)

I play on XboxOneX currently (have not setup XboxSeriesX yet)

I've tried to save/reload which occasionally gets the skill points back working, but quiver upgrades are still broken, both when those three skills/points are working, or not working. I think this may not be well known as most probably aren't at 403 skill points + 111 master skill points like I am.

Also side note, I have been done all quests for a while now and just been hunting for Nickel and Tungsten, but finished that and have just been working on getting silver to buy things. So no particular quest I did would have triggered this issue I think? Other then possibly the event ones which I'm done.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Post game (no more quests in log). Xbox One. Patched 1.1.0.

By the time 1.1.0 came in, I was already power 400 (Mastery level about 46) and maxed out the arrow capacity.

Those 3 skills appeared for a short while and I got them to reach power 403, but they were gone the next time the game was launched. Reinstalling the game managed to get the skill show up again but the next time they were gone again. And yes I now always have 3 unspent skill points, which is annoying.

Arrow capacity however was not affected. From what is reported it could be due to using too many arrows - once the no. of arrow remaining drops past a certain number the capacity gets glitched.

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

@imaginaryruins hmmmm yea I saw under the gameplay area (not player support) alot of arrows issues but no info on cause. I was using light arrows for a bit to increase kill counts so I'm gonna guess that's when mine glitched if arrow use is the thing. Odd part is a friend runs out of arrows alot and hasn't had her capacity glitch out on her, yet. Pretty sure tho I had max arrows and then it just glitched the next time I logged in.

As for the skill points, I am thinking it has to do with the Feb update I saw a little info on the Yule Season Preview at the bottom talks about a "River Raid Update" mentioning "new skills and abilities that will be unlocked in February" and its glitching out a bit and giving/taking away access to the skills. Feb is pretty far away tho lol

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

here is info link, sounds like a really cool update tho! Can't wait to see what else they have in store for us! Game is gonna be even better once they iron out the few issues that are cropping up!

Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Yule Season Preview (ubisoft.com)

• LexaBlackbird
    2 posts

@imaginaryruins Same here - arrow capacity still fine, but my three new skills (Fight Ready, Arrow Looter and Assassin Carry) are gone. At least the three extra skill points are still there, unspent now, but I'm rather peeved.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

Update guys. Today, I played with no Internet connection, but I in-put the correct date into the console.

The Yule Festival was over (which should not be, so this is perhaps another glitch), and also the 3 new skills immediately showed up again (the 3 refunded skill points automatically were spent). Also, one time, I suddenly noticed that the arrow capacity dropped to 12 after fast-travelling to East Anglia and engaging some enemies. Fortuanately I was able to reload an earlier auto-save and this problem was avoided.

• rorobfo
    40 posts

@imaginaryruins
    Got the 403 skill points and 3 extra skills, and as well lost the 3 skills somehow. Currently i am sitting on 3 unspent skill points. 🙄
    Yule is gone after servers been down and i had to play offline. Didn't manage to do the quests but got all the buy-able stuff before. (No, the suggested 'workaround' to reload an earlier save after ubisoft's servers were down is a no go for me. Found the workaround too late and would lose too much progress. Please fix and extend the Yule time).
    I am fine with quiver capacity and Reda functionality.
    So all in all it could be worse. 😈

• LexaBlackbird
    2 posts

@imaginaryruins The Yule festival was no longer there for me a day or two ago, I forget, but then it came back on a later reload. Just checked and it's still there.

• Lysvander
    96 posts

Wait , you guys have skill level 403?

undefined

I'm 400 and 6 all around mastery. No skill points to spend.

Am i missing something?

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

@lysvander yea some of us have had 3 new skills they added in on the skill lines appearing and disappearing repeatedly lol I'm at 403 skill points and 126 master points. I' see if I can post the skills

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

Here is the Wolf extended skill line/skill for those that are curious what we are talking about.
    Hope is ok to post this. Mods please feel free to delete if needed and let me know.
    undefined

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

Here is the Raven extended skill line/skill for those that are curious what we are talking about.
    Hope is ok to post this. Mods please feel free to delete if needed and let me know.
    undefined

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

Here is the Bear extended skill line/skill for those that are curious what we are talking about.
    undefined

• TLH_WarScootman
    Original poster 12 posts

UPDATE: I was able to fix my arrows inventory!!! I returned to Vinland and now my additional arrow capacity is returned to normal!

There was a single ingot that had glitched and I couldn't find before. I returned to Vinland after not going there for a long time. The ingot was indicated on map again! I got the ingot and an achievement popped up (Completionist All the Way! on Xbox) and then I was able to pickup arrows in the camp. Not sure if it was just revisiting Vinland, or if it was the missing/glitched ingot, or maybe the achievement.

I went back to England after getting the final armour piece for Vinland (the headgear) and saved, refilled my arrows completely, then drained them all to 0 and was able to pickup all the arrows again.

If having arrows issues, try revisit Vinland!

• auman24juke
    1 posts

@tlh_warscootman
    Are you still able to buy rations and is the store restocked. Usually you have to level up to get that done and I had this problem before. Same thing is happening to me I just want to know if the store will restock in the game???

Suggested Topics