Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to move the shelves to free the NPC in "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" | POST HERE

30 Likes/532 Replies/8826 Views
    H3man24
    2 posts

One thing I found out was that the small movable object was in the wrong spot so I had to keep fast traveling and throw dead bodies at the pushable object until it landed on the beam so I could force it into the correct slot

• H3man24
    2 posts

@damfrallan just keep fast traveling to the dock if the jars keep breaking... annoying but it eventually got far enough over I was able to push it across

• scudsta222
    1 posts

the mystery in lunden with the smelly vases and movable cabinets won't reset properly, i moved them initially not knowing the npc didnt spawn, now whenever I travel away and return later the movable cabinets are stuck on top of the vases and will not move at all, i have tried returning many times and tried many different things and it will not move

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@h3man24 lol what, Sounds impossible, i’ve tried so many times with dead body on the small box (pushable) to make it go to the other side but No..

• Camdood10
    3 posts

Hi I am trying to complete the mystery "This Stinks" in Lunden and all the crates have spawned in a manner that renders me unable to move them, some of them are even floating in midair. I have tried reloading to the game and going back to old saves but the crates are just stuck like that and I am unable to complete the mission

• eliezer2112
    1 posts

@sky_sailor92 it happened to me too

• iWilliiam
    1 posts

Hey, same problem here, I can destroy the jars, but the obstacles keep spawning on them, and I'm never able to talk to the guy even when I'm moving them away ! Please fix this quest

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey, I'm sorry that this mystery hasn't loaded correctly! Could you please provide a video of this issue, to help the developers reproduce the problem and determine the cause? 🙂

Official Response
  • YMyPPHard.xD
    1 posts

@damfrallan the guy for me isn't even there what do I do

• IFXRGXTENN
    2 posts

Anyone else cannot move the shelves to help the npc trap inside the warehouse?(and yes I have move and/or destroyed the jars)

• IFXRGXTENN
    2 posts

Anyone else cannot move the shelves to help the npc trap inside the warehouse?(and yes I have move and/or destroyed the jars)

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@ymypphard-xd complete the main quest

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

It is still bugged but i actually completed It today, i used 2 bodies. One to throw at the small pushable that is on the wrong side, and sa second body acting like a bridge to make It slide over to the correct spot

• X-Spiike-18
    7 posts

Hello,i have a problem with the mystery in lunden port whitch involves moving pots and shelves to get a worker out. A shelf decodes not to move at all while nothing is blocking it and this hinders the exit of the PNJ. Can you help me

• Wraithclaw
    7 posts

@damfrallan I'll have to try that, thanks for the info.
    And I agree, this is one of the buggiest "AAA" games I've seen in years and certainly the most frustrating, I feel like I can't go explore Mysteries/Wealth without possibly triggering it wrong or causing a bug that screws my save, and Ubi probably won't patch for a long time (if they even can fix it) and I might be done with the game by then, considering it's singleplayer/storyline with little replayability and they made the genius decision of removing New Game+.

I completed The Compass quests in Lunden and the NPC finally spawned, but the small pillar-box is out of the track where it should've been, and I so far haven't been able to push it back over with bodies. It's like they didn't beta test at all. I've submitted so many bug reports.

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 702 posts

Hey there! I'm sorry you are having this issue. Could you please provide a video of this happening? Does reloading/fast travelling help at all?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear you are all encountering this bug.

The team are aware of this issue and are looking into it further.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

@roaringkalidor Sorry to hear that.

I believe this may have been logged with the team already, could you provide us with more information?

Official Response
  • Danjkay
    2 posts

Yeah im on that mystery and its the last thing I have left in lunden and its so annoying that it can not be completed!!!!! I have tried everything but the jars are in the way and the movable boxes end up glitches onto of the jars and off their tracks and they cant be moved. One of my boxes to move is not even on the sliding tracks anymore!!!!!!!!! Please fix this asap!

• X-Spiike-18
    7 posts

lunden mission big problem with this mission the pnj remains blocked impossible to move the shelves can someone help me please

undefinedundefinedundefined

Suggested Topics