Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to move the shelves to free the NPC in "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" | POST HERE

30 Likes/532 Replies/8650 Views
    Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

@X-Spiike-18 Thank you for reporting this to us.

This is a known issue, and it's currently being looked into by the team.

For the moment some users have got around this by clipping an item, such as a dead body into the shelf.

Official Response
  • Buur098
    2 posts

@ubiwan i tried verifying and it didnt work and how do i add the clip i wont let me

• kirkonno
    1 posts

Nel mistero a lunden dove bisogna liberare la strada nel magazzino al NPC uno degli scaffali che bisogna spostare si è bloccato sopra i vasi e anche rompendoli non si sposta

• X-Spiike-18
    7 posts

thant you for your quick reply i will try this hoping it works

• X-Spiike-18
    7 posts

Do you think the problem will be resolved soon enough??

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@ifxrgxtenn Hello!

Yes, this is an issue our team is investigating!

Some players have found the following workarounds helped them -

• Restart the game and reload the save.
    • Kill a nearby guard, then drag their body onto the box. That ensures the jars are destroyed and it pushes the object.

I hope that helps!

Official Response
  • Matt272006
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Matt272006
    3 posts

@ubi-raziel It did not work for me. I tired all those.

• Ubi-Raziel

@matt272006 I appreciate you letting me know. Hopefully those suggestions help any other players that find our discussion.

For the time being we have no other workaround to suggest, however we are working to get this resolved on our side.

Thank you for your time!

Official Response
  • Johnnydeg1234
    3 posts

Unable to complete mystery, by helping the guy out of the building, In lunden. I can move the jars out of the way but when it comes to moving the objects that are blocking the path. cant not move it to the right so the guy can leave the building.. is anyone else having trouble with this mystery

• Ubi-Raziel

@johnnydeg1234 Hello!

I'm not familiar with this map location in particular, however I have seen reports of the issue you described.

Does it look as though there are jars under the object, blocking you from moving it? If you have killed a nearby enemy, try throwing him onto the object to break the jars & loosen the object. I have seen this work for some players.

If the issue persists, a video would be most beneficial.

All the best!

Official Response
  • X-Spiike-18
    7 posts
    after trying to throw the body on the shelf which it worked, it's the npj's turn he remains blocked in place and does not want to move I cannot speak to him doing anything while the path is free

• xCHAOTICxRESOLV
    1 posts

@threeinonejdd yo I just wanna say you're a genius u saved this quest for me thanks

• Ciarasteina
    7 posts

For those who's NPC won't show up... I FIXED IT for my game, anyway. Just reload an old save (I just did a manual save, and reloaded the most recent auto save) and it worked! He was speaking to me, thanking me, before the game fully loaded!

@ymypphard-xd Reload an old save (even an autosave), it worked for me first try!

@h3man24 You can do this much faster by reloading your last autosave... worked for me immediately!

@rothbart96 This is WAY too much work. Just destroy all of the jars, move the crates, and if the NPC hasn't shown up, reload your last save... 2 second fix that worked for me, anyway.

@ubi-baron Quick fix: Reload your most recent autosave... the NPC spawned immediately before the game was even fully loaded.

@m0rtymus Reload your last autosave, he'll spawn and immediately start talking, thanking you if you cleared the path for him.

@damfrallan Reload your last autosave, he'll spawn and immediately start talking, thanking you if you cleared the path for him.

• Ciarasteina
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ciarasteina
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ciarasteina
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ciarasteina
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!