Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to move the shelves to free the NPC in "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" | POST HERE

30 Likes/532 Replies/8650 Views
    Vindilator
    8 posts

@cjokes I tried that, but the problem is there are 2 "long" ones and 1 "small" shelf right? My small shelf is located in a different position than it used to be, thats how bugged it is, it moves freely but in the normal "pathway" of the npc, i managed to unblock 1 of them with a dead body but it seems the small one triggers the issue as it block the usual npc path.

• KieranHarkerUK
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • acehardlight1
    1 posts

@threeinonejdd Thank you so much, I didn't think this was going to work but it did. I got all of the boxes back into place and the man teleported back outside saying I had freed him

• akinagate
    4 posts

@magicz2018 @Ubi-Baron

This mystery has bugged for me as well but in a slightly different way. When I enter the house all most of the jars are actually underneath all the shelves you have to move and cannot actually move them. Even if you break the jars the shelves fall off their paths and cannot me moved at this point making this not being able to be completed and is need to 100% the game 😕

• KieranHarkerUK
    4 posts

I found another fix! I kept going to the animus until I could move the 1x1 shelf when it was on top of the jars still. Broke all the jars around it (not underneath) and then moved it inch by inch until it worked 🙂

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 788 posts

We're happy to see that users are still finding and sharing workarounds for this issue.

We understand that this issue is a frustrating issue, and we are continuing to look into this. At the moment we are asking users to attempt these workarounds, not as a solution to the issue, but to try and allow you to continue while the issue is being worked on.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Baron

Hey guys,

We have a bigger thread on this here.

I'll close this thread to re-direct users to that thread, just to keep posts in one place.

The issue is still being worked on by the team, and we understand it is frustrating.

Official Response
  • UbiKoality
    Community Manager 440 posts

@sticky-dude Hello there! I'm incredibly sorry for the inconvenience that this bug has caused you. Thank you for attaching those screenshots! To get this fully reported to the team, can you please upload your save files in a case at support.ubi.com? This would be incredibly helpful!

Official Response
  • Denis.Navy
    1 posts

I had the bug that made the NPC not spawn,and i think i found a fix for it.Save the game on the spot in the screenshot and load it back.It worked for me.undefined

• Ubi-Baron

@denis-navy Thanks for providing that!

Official Response
  • rt0584
    1 posts

World event in Lunden "Demon odor at the tithe" glitched. First shelf is un-movable. Literally the only thing keeping me from 100%... very frustrating

• osamaseelawi
    1 posts

Garum shipping plants mystery bug!!

• Piggy4321
    1 posts

Having an issue during the

Mystery #2: World Event (The Demon Odour at the Tithe)

Quest that the object has gotten stuck by the door with the sandbags possibly making it unable to move sideways to complete the quest.

Video link here.

• Sup3rClark
    9 posts

@virusslo , for me neither the guy never appeared ever again. Xbox series X.

• DanonMight
    6 posts

I had no luck at all. As many here I have this bug on pc and it occured because I was moving boxes before finishing main questline so NPC wasn't there yet.

My instance is completely broken. Body trick does work but even if I clear the path completely it doesn't work anyway. Saving and reloading just resets the boxes to previous state, sometimes even second box is ending up on jars. I given up hope for completing this quest.

• LordChappers
    6 posts

I know you're working on fixing this, but I've got some additional info (PS5) - I've moved all of the boxes as far as I can (multiple times) and created a massive open path for the guy, but he just stands there chatting [censored] in Latin.

I really wanted to get this done as its Cyberpunk day tomorrow and I'll probably never touch Valhalla again.

• DanonMight
    6 posts

@danonmight
    Update:

After loading a save before last main mission and finishing the quest I was able to finish this subquest. First box still spawned wrong but I did use body throw trick and didn't even had to move rest of the boxes, the guy teleported outside and I was able to finish the quest. Looks like this one is bugged to hell.

• edfourtwenty
    2 posts

@denis-navy Thank you. this works!

• SNadrowski
    5 posts

I just did it and I confirm that you need move the 1x1 shelf to it's rail (the one that leads straight to the room whe the guy should spawn). after that I was able to talk to him and finish the event. I also noticed that the shelf can be moved a little bit when it tands on the jars - this means you can move it over this wooden sill withot killing too many people.

And if the guy doesn't spawn just do a manual save and reload your game.

• guest-qbeYtmFF
    2 posts

The crates in the Garum teleport and now the norse guy wont leave the shed

Suggested Topics