Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to move the shelves to free the NPC in "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" | POST HERE

30 Likes/532 Replies/8650 Views
    guest-qbeYtmFF
    2 posts

sorry badly written the quest in lunden with the garum is totally bugged and the crates have teleported ontop of the jars and different locations in the warehouse so it’s impossible to move

• ragincrinz
    2 posts

Hi, The dock side mission to get the guy out for the barn is bugged for me. I went there and moved the units to get to him but one was stuck and i couldn't move it so left it for a bit. I have gone back and the units i did move have re spawned but on top of the jars. Also the guy is there but i cant talk to him anymore.

We need to be able to reset missions.

thank you

• ysutimmah
    1 posts

I finished the lunden main quests and the NPC spawned, but I couldn't get him to move. After reload, the NPC is gone again...

• Dodger282018
    1 posts

Same problem, after managing to move the objects to clear the path the guy stays and continues banging and no dialogue opens. PS5

• BomberDuckie
    6 posts

I can’t complete this side quest you need to make a path for the npc so he can leave the warehouse but the jars you need to move are under the shelfs in the warehouse i can’t move them

• BomberDuckie
    6 posts
  • XBindestroyerX
    1 posts

Series X, also stuck. The last shelf wont move all the way over, even though the path is clear.

• OvanStarfall
    1 posts

I have made a video about how can this problem be solved.
    I hope it helps.

• carl_with_a_C
    3 posts

I’m not understanding what u guys r doing with the bodies , couldn’t u just shoot the jars under n move the stone boxes? how is a body working for u guys it’s the middle of December and this is still not fixed? Tf i been messing with this for 3 hours

• carl_with_a_C
    3 posts

@ovanstarfall didnt help I did it the exact way u did this just need to be patched instead of doin this work around bs

• carl_with_a_C
    3 posts

@ubi-baron work arounds not working nor ideal I only have so much time to myself on the weekend before I have to go back to work last thing I want to do is be stuck on this issue all night I’m hoping by the time I get towards the end of the game this issue is fixed my patience of trying to work around it for 3 hours now is done.

• halbblinder
    1 posts

Why isn't Ubisoft fixing this god damn Problem?! [censored]?! Im really [censored]. So much in the Internet about this but Ubisoft don't give a damn.

• ExothermicBoom
    5 posts

Still happening. On PS5.

• theVoltan
    8 posts

Ran into this today and thought "welp, there goes my potential platinum trophy". Luckily then I googled this topic. The body throwing workaround worked for me. Oddly enough, after I was able to move that one obstacle, the 2 that came after it were still in the guy's way (they were moved on my previous attempt but somehow reset themselves this time) but he decided it was good enough and teleported himself out of the building. lol.

• theVoltan
    8 posts

@carl_with_a_c what I did was shoot all the jars first (including the ones behind the movable obstacle) and then throw a body at it. Throwing it while any jars were still around wouldn't work

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@caliqudei91 I am in the same exact boat and I have kept my ticket open so this way they dont just let it go, at this point get rid of it and or have the map reset in fast travel for those areas. its a huge pain, I am only 32 hours in however I dont want to spend my time 100% if I cant get this and I know it this early in the game? hopefully this weeks patch fixes things

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@ubi-baron I hope this is fixed in this weeks patch,I even went as far as copying the saved games , moved to a diff location uninstall reinstalled (as I assumed it didnt fix it) but wanted to try , my crates are blocking the entrance entirely, I totally understand and respect that making a game is not easy by any means lol. but there should be some way for the map to reset itself when fast traveling etc, this will be the only thing blocking me right now to get too 100% I am nervous to play the game anymore until this is fixed

• Chabelis
    1 posts

Same issue here, I’m on Xbox series X.

Someone suggested in another group they had left the area, returned a few times and it semi reset so the guy was able to walk out. I attempted this “waiting and returning” technique multiple times and nothing happened. I tried shooting jars from under the crates but still no. Really hope this gets fixed soon.

• shamelessinfamy
    1 posts

Unfortunately the workarounds don't work for me. The 2x2x1 box in the second room, with the 2x1x1 box is on the wrong side of the room, at the door where you're supposed to move the other 2x2x1 in the first room. it's up against the wall so I cant get a body behind it to push it to the right side. undefined

• guest-eZ8QfHt9
    2 posts

I have a bug in this quest on an xBox One S that seems different from the other bugs reported. I can't complete it because the first shelf is stuck part way through being pulled out. Can't go back the way it came, won't move to the side to fully clear the path and release the NPC. It's a bummer cause this should have taken like 5 minutes to complete and now I have been checking back for weeks and it's stuck in the place and the poor NPC would have starved to death by now 😕

Any tips?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics