Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to move the shelves to free the NPC in "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" | POST HERE

30 Likes/532 Replies/8650 Views
    JoeCama
    1 posts

In the Lunden mystery where there is a man trapped in a building by the docks and you have to remove/destroy jars and move blockades. I attempted once to help him escape but failed and now I have returned the jars have spawned under the movable blockades and after I destroy them again I am unable to move one of the blockades to complete this mystery. Any feedback on this would be great. Thanks

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@shamelessinfamy I am in a similar boat where both of those crates are stuck in doorway and I cant get them out . so frustrating.

• fesust
    4 posts

World Event: The Demon Odor of the Tithe is still bugged with patch 1.1.0
    The NPC is not spawning.
    The jars are spawning under one of the movable objects, making it impossible to move. This is the only Mystery I'm missing from 100% completion, so pretty sad it remained this way.

• LSDSkycoke
    8 posts

IINCREDIBLE.
    The patch 1.1 doesnt even take in consideration that world event bug... Ubi u sucks so much.

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@lsdskycoke I was hoping that this patch would of even affected the area, did it not change anything at all?

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@ubi-baron Any update on this bug? next patch hopefully?!

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@hest_hasse12k On a few threads for this , hopefully in the next wave of patches in a few weeks they address this or just remove it , so many people are having problems with this bug. Its insane.

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@ubi-baron any update if this will be added to next wave of patches in a few weeks? or with the current time line of holidays this is a pretty annoying bug , my two crates are entirely in the other room on that track.... so no way I can do anything unless you have that area rerender itself

• Samba_EMHC
    3 posts

Yeah still bugged in 1.1.0. Doesn't look like it has been touched at all.

• Luvbeers7
    15 posts

@samba_emhc I have a feeling that the bug is so bad, they can't even fix it.

• trupek1000
    1 posts

Hopped it will be fixed... 😞

• Floppyfrenchfry
    4 posts

@Ubi-Baron In this mornings 1.1.0 patch excitement, I rushed over to Lunen to see if the NPC was there, but he wasn't. I think it's safe to say that all of us on this thread appreciate the hard work you guys are doing during a pandemic in the midst of a holiday season where I'm sure a lot of people are taking some well-deserved time off, but this bug is preventing a lot of us who poured 120+ hours already, and now have our shots of 100% completion looking dire because of this side mission. If this will have to be on hold till next year, that's reasonable, but please don't forget about us. Thank you!

• BomberDuckie
    6 posts

@iwilliiam new update out today guess what .. it still hasn’t fixed 😞

• Gizmo2k
    13 posts

@floppyfrenchfry @Ubi-Baron
    Pretty sure the last 5 of my 115hrs have been me trying unglitch this quest. What with this and the never spawning fish, I think the actual game is only about 40hrs of my playtime.

This needs patching and probably I've learned my lesson with this and Watch Dogs to just wait a month or two after release before I buy.

• KEEPER556
    3 posts

@threeinonejdd You rock! Don't know how you thought of that... but glad you did!

• guest-uDI0zyOI
    1 posts

I’m having a serious issue with a mystery in lunden where I’m suppose to clear a path for the man that is trapped in the room surrounded by smelly jars. The npc doesn’t appear at most times when he does appear I’m unable to move the obstacles out of the way for him to escape it seems to be spawning the jars under the moveable shelf preventing me from movin the shelf wen I break the jars I’m unable to move the shelf out of way so the guys can escape. Please please can you guys fix this glitch i am unable to complete the lunden mysteries without this being fixed I tried loading at different points and it still is glitched I’ve competed every other quest here except for this one very upset about it

• Kwizah
    1 posts

@shamelessinfamy Same here. This is the last thing I need to clear all the areas and I can't figure any way to make it work!

• PeeKay85
    6 posts

Even after the new patch, it is not fixed, the workaround doesn't work for me, the 1x1 shelf in the second room stucks hat the entrance and don't move, even with "dead body" force workaround. Please Ubisoft fix this!!!

• sraywing
    8 posts

Not fixed on 1.1.0 😭

Suggested Topics