Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to move the shelves to free the NPC in "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" | POST HERE

30 Likes/532 Replies/8833 Views
    CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@gizmo2k this needs more upvotes @Ubi-Baron and to be addressed I am not playing this game until its fixed

• DingDongDank
    3 posts

@recklesscon if you arent far enough in the story, the npc will not spawn. Be sure you finish the main questline in lunden first.

• DingDongDank
    3 posts

@dingdongdank Update.... After this patch it seems that the NPC is completely gone. he isn't standing outside or inside. He's just gone. Quest incomplete. Really with ubi would acknowledge that this bug exists.

• TommyDoesGaming
    1 posts

@threeinonejdd I love you, thank you😍

• Newtype07
    1 posts

The guy won't leave after moving the boxes. I even tried the corpse trick but the guy just sits their mumbling and I can't interact with him. I've reset by fast traveling but it just makes the pots spawn under the boxes again.

• BiggyDX
    1 posts

When I first arrived in Lunden, I saw the sidequest icon for this area, but didn't see anyone inside the building. I originally thought I needed to move the Garum jars around, but it didn't trigger anything so I left the quest alone. After completing the main storyline for the Lunden province, an NPC is now located inside the Garum Shipping Plant (asking that I help him escape). However, I'm encountering a bug that keeps me from moving one of shelf stacks that's blocking his progress (the one that is closest to the open entrance). Prior to me talking to this NPC, I noticed that the shelf stack was sitting atop one of the jars, and now it is situated on top of the wood rim lining the boundary of where you can move the shelf. To summarize, I cannot complete the Garum side quest because the final shelf stack cannot be moved in any direction.

• Jonjowen
    2 posts

Xbox one version, side quest in London where you have to clear a path through smelly jars to get a guy out. The very first movable shelf doesn't actually move and is glitched, I've return and reloaded but it doesn't change.

• JERADTHEJUICE
    12 posts

@dragondorusse I'm having the same issue. I have reported the bug to ubisoft but not received a response

@newtype07 I am having the same issue. UBISOFT PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE THIS BUG AND FIX IT.

@dragondorusse tried it the dumb guy just stands there mumbling. When I reload all of the obstacles have reloaded and now I am out of arrows. 😡

• JERADTHEJUICE
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JERADTHEJUICE
    12 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LordChappers
    6 posts

Why have the other posts about this been taken down, and there is no mention of this bug in any of your pinned messages?

This is my last mystery and it's still [censored]. I've done it 100 times (every time the movable boxes have spawned badly so a corpse is needed to loosen them). Everything is completely moved out of the way, but the npc just sits there talking lorem ipsum and not moving (throwing corpses at the [censored] does nothing). Please can you at least acknowledge this issue?

• godzilla_rising
    1 posts

So far in this game I have been able to complete all of the mysteries I have attempted. However, there are two in Lunden that thanks to bugs are now impossible to complete.

The first is to do with rescuing the guy from the warehouse with the stink jars. One of the sliding racks of boxes has jammed in position and can no longer be moved. Because it cannot be moved sufficiently, the guy you are trying to rescue won't follow you and so you can't complete the mission. And because the mission doesn't reset, I can't reattempt it, which I fear may impact on completion.

Secondly, the mystery where you have to catch the fish to get the necklace. The fish cannot be caught. There is a bug with the line that once its at a distance you can no longer keep reeling the fish in. You can get it close to the dock but once it swims off thats it, you have to recast. Line tension doesn't change or if it does change it then bugs out anyway.

Im sure there are bigger glitches or bugs, its just frustrating that if you leave a mystery halfway through for whatever reason, that it just can't reset and you start again.

• colligan85
    1 posts

I can't complete this mystery & its the last thing I've got to do to complete all areas! My issue is a the small movable object is in the wrong place and can't move it back into it runner area no jars underneath, I've tried to throw bodies at it and fire doesn't work I've also left animus & gone back

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@biggydx

Hey there.

The development team are aware of this issue and are actively investigating. I've passed your report on to them now. Thanks!

Official Response
  • o0_xFr34kx_0o
    5 posts

@Gizmo2k
    thanks for the link. It doesn't help. Can do what i want, the NPC doesn't leave his place 😞

• o0_xFr34kx_0o
    5 posts

no change even after 1.04. Maybe next year...

• Gizmo2k
    13 posts

@o0_xfr34kx_0o Same as me. Seems Ubi haven't even admitted it's an issue either. We need to keep bumping these threads and 'reminding' them it's an issue.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Hi there.

Thanks for reaching out.

I can confirm that both of those issues are known to the development team and are under active investigation. Stay tuned to the forums for updates!

Official Response
  • Molemanski
    7 posts

Hi all.

Having similar issues. My 1x1 object is standing on the edge of the wooden track. It is not moveable with corpses.

• RecklessCon
    3 posts

@dingdongdank If you read my post you would see that I stated that there is a guy banging on the door. I never said the NPC wasn't there.

Suggested Topics