Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Locked SOLVED [RESOLVED] Unable to move the shelves to free the NPC in "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" | POST HERE

30 Likes/532 Replies/8650 Views
    Bassy-10
    2 posts

There is no person in the warehouse, so i'm not able to complete this mysterie

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@ubi-baron Just seeing if there was any update on this?

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@sky_sailor92 Man with 12,825 views and 179 replies and Ubisoft still hasnt addressed this yet?

• Krazybleach
    1 posts

In Lunden the Mystery part with the guy stuck in the barn, I can’t get him out. I moved the first crate back but it got stuck not opening all the way. I’ve moved everything and still won’t move. I’ve come back a week later and it is still there. Some of the other crates are now sitting on the bottles as the bottles reset but the crates don’t reset back to their original spots! Help.

• GerryWachovsky
    2 posts

Ok, so the quest is bugged for me. The 1x1 box is on the WRONG side of its track and I cannot get it back over. Tried throwing bodies at it over and over and over in multiple different combinations, no luck. Please fix this bugged quest so me and other players who have it bugged can get 100%.

• Lysvander
    68 posts

Quest is bugged for many.
    For me to, but i had (as some people do) luck with spawning the npc outside. (He was no longer present in the warehouse)

If he is gone for you, perhaps try what i did (although not sure if he being there or not is a requirement to spawn him - some actually spawned a second npc).
    Destroy as many pots as you can inside, and pull the first shelve back (towards the street - original position)
    The second floating against the wall was still floating with me. I believe the third one was pushed back (open) and i couldn't even move the last (small half one).

But with the first shelve to the left (actually closing it up again), i went outside, meditated (no result) - saved and loaded back in. That triggered the npc to spawn behind the building.
    Talking to it cleared the world event.

• BomberDuckie
    6 posts

I followed this video and it worked perfectly! This guy is a lifesaver!

'>

• BomberDuckie
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Gizmo2k
    13 posts

@corn3r_pock3ts Just taking part in the good fight and bumping this every day until @Ubi-Baron gives any kind of update

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@Ubi-Baron any update here?

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

24 Likes/182 Replies/13262 Views

Still no word....

• Lysvander
    68 posts
    and to be addressed I am not playing this game until its fixed

Just maybe, this is a little exaggeration?

Did you try the workaround? It had positive effects, for me as well.

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@lysvander Unfortunately it did not work for me , I tried everything and my saved game didnt go far back enough for me 😕 my frustration is that I didnt want to keep going if it doesnt get fixed I am over it at this point its more along the lines of I feel like for a thread that has so many post on it it should be at least acknowledge or an update from ubisoft until someone says , Ubisoft is investigating then I will leave it alone "not from back in November with no update since"

• Lysvander
    68 posts

I understand, there are threads added with far fewer replies.

Maybe once again a call out to support to recognize this bugged mystery as well to the mega thread list.

To get it clear though, did you try the workaround where you destroy as many pots as possible, and place the first shelve in it's original position (back to the entrance / street)?
    If you exit then and mediate - save/load it "might" trigger an npc outside of the building (behind it) - it did for me.

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@lysvander I did not see the meditate part.... Let me give that a try ! if that works that would be awesome!

• Lysvander
    68 posts

I had the same problem, initially an npc with a quest (asked me to get him out) - but all shelves loaded on pots.

Decided to come back way later, cause he wouldn't move.
    When i went back i had no npc, but a mystery marker.

One of the things i did was to destroy as many pots as could, and i pulled the first shelve back towards the entrance (think it is the original position).
    Exited the building, meditated, saved and loaded back in.

Upon load, i had an npc with a text balloon appearing behind the building.
    Spoke to him and it finished the world event.

• WiskeTangoFxtrt
    1 posts

Found a solid work-around. Full video on YouTube. All I had to do was exit the Animus thru the inventory screen then reenter the simulation. Dude was sitting outside for me to talk to and complete the quest.

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@sky_sailor92 So just wanted to add my success story on how I got this to work which I feel for the people who were in the worst scenario this will work.

and thank you to @Lysvander (I went to try your method but I realized how far over the crate was now hanging from my last save so I did the following below)

1.My initial problem with this area was that the crate that was blocking the NPC in the back room had jumped over track to the mid door way in that little say 4x4 area. what I did was is push that crate as far as possible over to the double wide crate that only slide left and right in front of that NPC.

2.Once I got that crate as close as I can in the corner I fast traveled to the nearest dock and came back to this house cleared the first two pots/movable crates and then I went to the single stacked crates which was now on the new vases that just spawned themselves. Hit the move command and was able to drag it almost over the tracks onto what is suppose to be the original. Once I accomplished this I Broke all three of the vases under the double stacked crate, and then found a civilian and used it as a weight to keep throwing at the crates to move. the moment the crate went on to the correct track , it spawned the character outside around the back and then mission success!!

I can add photos later if anyone needs it let me know. I know each glitch to their own is very frustrating and I was contemplating continuing the game due to the fact that I want to 100% it , however with this now in the past onto the next bug and how to fix it. I hope someone from Ubisoft will look at this post and help others who were as frustrated as I was. @Ubi-Baron

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

@corn3r_pock3ts @Gizmo2k give this a shot hope it helps!

• CORN3R_POCK3TS
    23 posts

Suggested Topics