Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

@poesch Glad to hear you got around that, thank you also for all the extra details.

As mentioned this has been brought to the AC teams attention, and the issue is currently being looked into.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1493 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I have an update to share with you all! A hot-fix has been deployed today which should help you to get past this issue in-game. If, after launching your game and reloading your latest save files, You're are still unable to move the shelves to finish the mystery, then please can you follow these steps:

• Try to move the shelves
    • Create a manual save
    • Shutdown the game and relaunch it (Desynchronizing, reloading a save, or returning to title screen is not enough)
    • Load the manual save created above

Eivor should be able to interact with the shelves and then complete the mystery! 😄

Please note that we are hoping to implement a permanent fix in a later update. At this moment in time, we cannot provide a definite ETA, so please keep an eye out for further news and updates within the forums. In the meantime, we hope that this hot-fix helps you to get past the mystery.

If the hot-fix does not work for you, please can you update this thread and provide the following information:

• The platform you use (PC/PS/Xbox)
    • A video that shows you following the above steps, and the issue still persisting

Thank you!

Official Response
  • poesch-
    13 posts

@ubi-baron No problem 🙂 , hope it get fixed by the AC team soon cause it seems to be a big issue for a few people and not for evryone it seems to work.

• dragondorusse
    3 posts

Someone send me this video and it's work, try it.

• Franks360
    13 posts

I have the same issue. I did attempt the mystery before I had finished the story there. Now I can't finish it.

• Mataresian
    11 posts

After a few quests I came back to the place and the guy you had to save stands outside. You can talk to him and it completes the quest.

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@sharp2spartacus I know it makes no sense What’s so ever.. i will not buy a season pass Until this is fixed, let me know if you found a solution Yeah? Ubisoft you better fix this NOW!

• Flobberoni
    7 posts

He's still inside the Warehouse on my end. The problem being: He's not in there if you haven't played through the Lunden Story.

He spawns afterwards, but the Shelfs remain at the position you left them beforehand, while the Vases do respawn, no matter where the shelfs are.

So the Shelfs become unmoveable/Stuck, while the Man/NPC still remains inside brabbling stuff ... Would be nice to know if Ubisoft has this Bug on their Radar.

Enjoying the Game but I'm a completionist. I tend to first complete all Landmarks on a Zone/Map and then finish off the Story.. But some mysterys aren't available until you do the Story.

Same with

spoiler

• Flobberoni
    7 posts

I would also suggest to Ubisoft that you perhaps make a Fast-Travel full reset on Mysterys - if Coding/Programming allows for that.

Also perhaps include Notes for Mysterys which are only do-able AFTER each Zone's Main Quest. It's very confusing to people when they reach a Mystery Marker and nothing is there.

In fact that had me SO confused back in

spoiler

So yeah. Couldn't edit my other post so I apologize for the double - posting.

Hopefully we'll get a Official Response in here. It would ease my Mind ^^

• Dooxast
    12 posts

@mataresian doesn't work for me, he simply vanish from warehouse time to time, still impossible to complite

• csahendriks
    19 posts

This world event is crazy buggy (like a lot of other world events). It doesn't need the Lunden story to be cleared -- I did it before I even touched the first quest in Lunden -- it's just bugged as heck. When I first got to the event, the guy wasn't even there, but seeing the jars and movable objects made me think the quest might involve getting into the blocked-off area, which I then did, but nothing happened. I saved and loaded (a go-to workaround when things start glitching out), and the guy spawned inside the warehouse and started yelling for help, as he should, except now the jars were spawning under the movable blocks, making them hover above ground and hence un-movable. So I just reloaded an earlier autosave and save-loaded until the warehouse guy spawned properly, then finished the event as intended.

While Ubi fixes all these bugged/glitched events, they need to give players a way to force-reset these events in case things go south. Fast-travel and save-load doesn't always work.

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

Ubisoft please let me/us know as soon there is a solution, i want 100% and im sure as [censored] Not gonna start all over, Not cool! 🤦🏼♂😕

• FrostyWaby
    1 posts

When I first attempted to move the jars and the crates there was no one spawned in the back so I figured that it was mission/timeline locked and I moved on. After I was down with Lunden I came back and the guy was spawned but the second crate block had spawned on top of the jars. I removed the jars and destroyed the jars under the crates, but the crates are now bugged and will not move from the area.

Help

• Flobberoni
    7 posts

@csahendriks Oh really? I thought, figuring how it was in

spoiler

that perhaps the Event is bound to another Map "Phase", so to say, being bound to the Story so to say.

Well yeah. Ubisoft must include a force Reset for those events, or even better, the Force Reset & a Message popping up in case a Mystery/World Event is bound to the completion of the Zone's Story.

That'd be more logic imo.

So yeah, I guess we just have to collect more people that experience the same issue and perhaps get a proper response from Ubisoft while they add it to the "To Fix" list.^^

I just really want The Map Completion of lunden on 100% to get that proper "Work's Done" feeling regarding that lil' zone xD

• SF_Valour
    2 posts

There is a world event in lunden which is near shore you need to make way through changing the places of the long boxes. You can pull or push the objects but one of the boxes spawned top of vases becasue of it I can't replace it. I broke the vases and tried to replace the box but it can't be replace. I fast traveled then comeback here to reset it but the situation continues. Here are some screenshots of it;
    https://prnt.sc/vk97mr I can't change the place of it stuck.

• Rothbart96
    4 posts

I have unblocked the road but the NPC is standing still and I cannot complete the quest. I don't know whether to repeat the Lunden thread or wait for a patch to fix it if it fixes it.

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@rothbart96 you are not alone friend! How do you reset lunden, if that’s even possible?

• Rothbart96
    4 posts

@damfrallan
    I have save, before I started the Lunden thread but I have an annotation map with opal location. Map show that opal i still there but i take this last time, bugs bugs evrywhere.

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@rothbart96 I see, Yeah i should have saved as well but lets be honest, you don’t expect a bug like this.. its pretty normal to do side quest/exploring before doing main quest.. I Hope there will be a patch really soon. I want that 100% trophy, still a long way to go but still

• Meneh
    15 posts

Have opened the way fully as can be seen on the screenshot below but the man won't walk out. Comparing mine with some videos on youtube it looks like my boxes are slightly in the wrong position for some reason.
    https://imgur.com/yVtUuZC

• KillerMarceI
    5 posts

Have the same Problem, i think its because that one of the walls clipped over on the wrong side of the ground barrier, because of the respawned Pots.

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics