Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • DogeCacetinho
    1 posts

I too... I'll wait for a response from ubisoft.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1402 posts
    Best Answer

Hello all!

I have an update to share with you all! A hot-fix has been deployed today which should help you to get past this issue in-game. If, after launching your game and reloading your latest save files, You're are still unable to move the shelves to finish the mystery, then please can you follow these steps:

• Try to move the shelves
    • Create a manual save
    • Shutdown the game and relaunch it (Desynchronizing, reloading a save, or returning to title screen is not enough)
    • Load the manual save created above

Eivor should be able to interact with the shelves and then complete the mystery! 😄

Please note that we are hoping to implement a permanent fix in a later update. At this moment in time, we cannot provide a definite ETA, so please keep an eye out for further news and updates within the forums. In the meantime, we hope that this hot-fix helps you to get past the mystery.

If the hot-fix does not work for you, please can you update this thread and provide the following information:

• The platform you use (PC/PS/Xbox)
    • A video that shows you following the above steps, and the issue still persisting

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Sciss0rman
    46 posts

Same problem...

At first the NPC was not there, so I messed around 'cause I had no idea what to do.
    At some point a few hours later the NPC was there, but now all my crates are either stuck or outside the guided lines.

So... It's impossible to guide the crates to the triggers needed to make that NPC move his buttocks out of the warehouse.

• Senzorekt
    2 posts

Same bug here.Please just fix this.

• Zod_PTR
    3 posts

Same problem

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 730 posts

Thanks for the added reports, and we're glad some of the workarounds have been helping. As mentioned the team are working on this issue at the moment.

For other who haven't seen it check out the helpful tip from @ThreeinoneJDD

So the movable boxes seem to have physics when they are moving, this gave me the idea to try something kinda dumb. I walked out and killed one of the people standing outside, picked up their body and dropped it at the box. The body broke the jar and physics bumped the box as it was falling, dropping it back into place and letting me move it again.

Official Response
  • Damfrallan
    15 posts

It seems that the pushable crates have diffrent locations as well, like the room with Two pushable crates for an example

• Rothbart96
    4 posts

@ubi-baron
    I think you dont undesrtand our problem. We unblock way to out but npc still stay and dont out and dont say anything.

• Flobberoni
    7 posts

So, any more people experiencing this ?

• TajikczE
    2 posts

Yeah, I dont know if someone already posted it here, but my situation is that ive already cleaned the whole path, but the first box was once stuck with jars, i broke them. Then it dropped, but then i couldnt move with it at all, i tried the corpse thing, but it stood still. If you could please fix it, I would be very glad. I think someone posted a video on YouTube. Heres the link:

undefined

• Ubi-Baron

Hey guys,

Just to confirm is this "The Demon Odour at the Tithe" Mystery/Quest?

If so this is something we are aware of and this is currently being looked into.

Official Response
  • Meneh
    15 posts

@killermarcei

Indeed, this is my impression as well. It also seems like this one can't be fixed with the standard "wait until it resets" like others, even if it does reset, the moveable wall things does not spawn in their original state, and in my game they are spawned even on top of new jars..

• Manifesto1985
    1 posts

Same problem.undefined

• Mr_Mammary
    2 posts

I'm having this exact problem, although I'm on Xbox Series X. Have you managed a workaround yet?

• Mr_Mammary
    2 posts

@whiskerfish I found a partial solution - try throwing a corpse at the sliding objects that aren't moving. Eventually they will slot back into their alleys and you will be able to move them again. The downside, at least in my case, is that the quest giver now won't move or talk to me. He isn't even highlighted as if he is interactive.

• Rothbart96
    4 posts

Found the solution to the standing NPC. The small box is on the wrong guide, it is standing on the jugs. Take the dead body, throw it and slide the small box onto the old guide (just like the quest was originally). Then they should be pushed back. The dialogue option will unlock and the NPC will leave. If you dont understand write comment i will help you.

• Damfrallan
    15 posts

@rothbart96 what do you mean, small box? It seem like everyone have diffrent type of problems.. crazy and so annoying 😞

• SpArKeS24
    1 posts

The pots have glitched underneath a movable barrier so you can’t move it even if the path is clear, also when you eventually do move the barriers and make an Escape path for the stuck Norseman he just doesn’t move please help

• Luminox94
    4 posts

@ubi-baron Thanks! Im going crazy not being able to 100% lunden aha

• TomSon23456
    1 posts

@dooxast I have literally the same problem. It is impossible to complete this mystery.
    undefinedundefinedundefined

• Ubi-Baron

@SpArKeS24 Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear you've encountered that.

We are aware of this issue occurring, and it's been passed on to the AC team to be looked into.

One thing some users did to get around this is getting a body and throwing it into the movable barrier, this clipping seemed to fix it and allow it to be moved.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics